Cannot save. Must delete files

by rlgau75

Original Post

Re: Cannot save. Must delete files

Community Manager

@22_SKOL_17 

Does he have PS Plus Online Storage? Info on that can be found here. Have you tried reaching out to PlayStation Support for assistance on clearing up space under his profile? This error is related to a PlayStation account so they should have some more insight on this.

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 14 (11,674 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This was so long ago so IM  sure you have got this fixed for those of you  who have not this is what you have to do

Step 1: Click on --> [Go to [System Storage] It  will then take you to the System Storage Screen

Step 2: Go to the "Saved Date" option and Click X on your controller. it will then take you to the Madden NFL 19 Screen you have option cancel or ok. Click on "OK"

Step 3: You should currently by on the "Saved Data in System Storage" Screen from there highlight Madden NFL 19 and click ok or the X button on your controller. - from there you will see a list of all saved data and old files click the options button on your controller and delete files that you are no longer using.  I always scroll to the bottom and delete a few old files make sure you read your files before you delete so you do not delete a good roster you want to keep. they are normally gold at the top. Once this is done Go back a few times by hitting the circle button on your controller and start to madden over again and you will be able to get in from there without this error. 

I hope this helps it took me forever to figure it out I hope I save someone a lot of time

Message 12 of 14 (1,310 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@rlgau75 This was so long ago so IM sure you have got this fixed for those of you who have not this is what you have to do

Step 1: Click on --> [Go to [System Storage] It will then take you to the System Storage Screen

Step 2: Go to the "Saved Date" option and Click X on your controller. it will then take you to the Madden NFL 19 Screen you have option cancel or ok. Click on "OK"

Step 3: You should currently by on the "Saved Data in System Storage" Screen from there highlight Madden NFL 19 and click ok or the X button on your controller. - from there you will see a list of all saved data and old files click the options button on your controller and delete files that you are no longer using. I always scroll to the bottom and delete a few old files make sure you read your files before you delete so you do not delete a good roster you want to keep. they are normally gold at the top. Once this is done Go back a few times by hitting the circle button on your controller and start to madden over again and you will be able to get in from there without this error.

I hope this helps it took me forever to figure it out I hope I save someone a lot of time
Message 13 of 14 (1,294 Views)

Community Manager

@Doctavion362 

Even though they might have moved on we really appreciate you providing the steps on how to do this so others will find it useful. It really makes this place a great resource for technical troubleshooting. Thank you.

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 14 (1,291 Views)