Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can’t play Solo battles, doesn’t even let me choose a game and hasn’t for weeks

by Pantherboy2929

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Can’t play Solo battles, doesn’t even let me choose a game and hasn’t for weeks

★★ Newbie

It doesn’t let me play any solo battles because as soon as I go in it just shows me the top 100 and doesn’t actually let me play any games. How do I fix this EA

Message 1 of 2 (210 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Can’t play Solo battles, doesn’t even let me choose a game and hasn’t for we

Community Manager

@Pantherboy2929 

Solo Battles have concluded for Madden 19. You posted under the Madden 19 boards, did you mean Madden 20?

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (201 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: Can’t play Solo battles, doesn’t even let me choose a game and hasn’t for we

Community Manager

@Pantherboy2929 

Solo Battles have concluded for Madden 19. You posted under the Madden 19 boards, did you mean Madden 20?

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (202 Views)
Twitter Stream