Original Post

Is the problem being fixed were you can not compare stats in H2H

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Still cannot compare stats in H2H two years in a row is this being fixed 

Message 11 of 52 (4,015 Views)

Re: Can’t compare stats on Madden 20 or Madden 19

★★★ Novice

This has been an ongoing issue for at least 2 years now. It does not affect all users, but those impacted are having a very specific functionality issue. I have the same problem and it's extremely frustrating. I would love to be able to see the stats of the person I just played, but there is never any data populated on the screen.

I hope EA actually looks into this issue, instead of just ignoring it and focusing on ultimate team once the game is in production (because that creates additional revenue for them, where online head to head does not). We already bought the game... So why would they really care about it...

Message 12 of 52 (3,994 Views)

★ Novice

Bro same, I got 5 Ls that way it’s awful, I’m 9-10 now but started off 1-5

Message 13 of 52 (3,972 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I don’t understand this then they are disrespectful about to by not even acknowledging the problem 

Message 14 of 52 (3,958 Views)

★★★ Newbie

2 years in a row is absolute garbage.  Please fix!!!!

Message 15 of 52 (3,892 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. I didn't buy Madden 19 cause it's all about MUT or nothing for EA. I will remember to never buy Madden again next year. They don't care about the most basic things. It's all a cash grab. This game is a joke.  

Message 16 of 52 (3,879 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BenFoldsLaundry Yeah this is wack. It was about 20 online games in before it blanked out. Will never buy another Madden if this problem isn’t resolved.
Message 17 of 52 (3,857 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
Its a goddamned shame #100
Message 18 of 52 (3,797 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep, I have had that too. I also get an issue with my custom playbook. Sometimes it will not even show my plays. If I select one, none of my players are on the field. If I snap the ball it either stays there or goes back for a safety. Funny thing is, it only happens if I am losing before the half. This is on Madden 20

Message 19 of 52 (3,787 Views)

★ Apprentice

Does everyone have this problem or just some people?

Message 20 of 52 (3,784 Views)