Can’t compare stats on Madden 20 or Madden 19

by BotanyBoy885

Original Post

Can’t compare stats on Madden 20 or Madden 19

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Can’t compare stats on Madden 20 . Also had this same problem on Madden 19.... There’s absolutely no stat info to compare after playing a competitor. . EA Sports please fix this problem !!! This has happened 2 years in a row. Been gaming online since the beginning and I’ve never experienced this problem. I feel like I’m getting scammed out of my money because I’m not getting what I paid for. Fix it!!!

Message 1 of 52 (19,979 Views)

Re: Can’t compare stats on Madden 20 or Madden 19

★★★ Newbie
@BotanyBoy885 yeah they need to fix this thing ASAP like u put a game out before this smh
Message 2 of 52 (19,887 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Agreed. EA has been at this for to long. And we still cant compare stats. 

And on top of all of that, NOW I CANNOT SEE MY OWN STATS !!!!!!

SHEEEESH👎

Message 3 of 52 (19,817 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  1. I always like checking to see how good someone is you beat. I can't believe this is happening a second year in a row.
Message 4 of 52 (19,776 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yall need to fix this * * i spent 100$ on thus game and cant compare my stats! I bet yall can compare yall * fix the * game man

Message 5 of 52 (19,622 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sme here whats up with this problem? are they refunding money for the error

Message 6 of 52 (19,512 Views)

★★★ Newbie

2 yrs in a row, makes me not wanna even play the game...

Message 7 of 52 (19,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not only that, but the game blanked out before the initial kickoff and gave me a loss in at least 4 games so far, smh...  🤦‍♂️ 

Message 8 of 52 (19,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They don't have any competition so they lax af. Plus you spend almost an hour playing...so if someone quits u should be able to see in game stats like fifa. Another EA game. Ridiculous!!

Message 9 of 52 (19,327 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yea, and now I noticed they’ve taken away my rank now. I’m unable to see that as well. I can only see my wins and losses and my ranking points. So instead of fixing this problem, EA Sports just made things worst for online players. And they continue to ignore the situation after we’ve paid our hard earned money. This kind of activity needs to be stopped. Someone needs to regulate this  type of activity from these major companies. They are clearly misleading their consumers in order to make huge profits. Smh

Message 10 of 52 (18,982 Views)