Can’t compare stats on Madden 19

by BotanyBoy885

Original Post

Re: Can’t compare stats on Madden 19

★★★ Apprentice
Im gonna celebrate once they finally fix this.
Message 71 of 141 (1,557 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had the same problem. Have you figured it out yet?

Message 72 of 141 (1,534 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's a bug, everyone has it, there is no cure. The only treatment, is MUT, which is by design. 

Message 73 of 141 (1,480 Views)

★★★ Novice
Exactly
Message 74 of 141 (1,467 Views)

★ Apprentice

Why hasn't this been fixed?

Between this and the week 4 commentary this game is unplayable for me since all I do is h2h

Message 75 of 141 (1,402 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I can tell you for sure bro, they do not care. That’s why this is often the hottest thread, 75 messages long and not even 1 EA Rep has commented. 

Message 76 of 141 (1,389 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'll repost what I wrote a month ago, with typo fixes:

Dear All:

I am getting very close to collect all the names of all the people who buy madden every year, only to play H2H games, compare stats, and get and stay ranked.

If they don’t fix it, for these 1000’s of people, they will be sued, they will end up paying everyone back for their purchases the last three years (which is now many times this has happened to me) but more importantly for our time and enjoyment lost over all the hours spent playing it waiting for it to be fixed, only to have never received the value or have it taken away.

This is a warning to EA, because there are a lot of us out here like this, and our time is worth a lot more money than you realize.

much cheaper for you to fix the damn game.

Message 77 of 141 (1,379 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just here to say Madden is the only game I play, and I only play online H2H, and this drives me f'n nuts.

Message 78 of 141 (1,339 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks everyone for posting their complaint here. This is absolutely ridiculous and needs fixed now or this is the last Madden game I ever buy again. 

Message 79 of 141 (1,317 Views)

★ Apprentice

Beyond ridiculous I'm done with this years game until it's fixed and if it isnt I wont buy the next one

Message 80 of 141 (1,299 Views)