Can’t compare stats on Madden 19

by BotanyBoy885

Original Post

Re: Can’t compare stats on Madden 19

★★★ Novice

This has been going on from day one, extremely frustrating. My own record and ranking doesn't even appear and no options to even select opponent's record. EA need to step up and fix this issue ASAP. Are there some people out there that can actually see other player's records? As for my own ranking, it does appear sometimes but then i will go through several weeks with just blank screen on ranking section. I called them few times and nothing has been done. EA please please fix this ! But I am really curious to know if there are people out there with madden 19 either on xbox one or PS4 can see opponent's records and rankings. 

Message 61 of 141 (2,373 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Another update, still no fix. Frown

Sad part about it is they said they 'scoured' the forums and listened to us. :'(

Message 62 of 141 (2,344 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I posted on Reddit asking that question, and from all of the feedback I received, the issue of not being able to see opponents stats is an issue for EVERYONE. The issue of not having a rank, and not being able to see your own rank and stats, is NOT an issue for everyone... for example, I can see my own rank and stats. 

Message 63 of 141 (2,333 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue.  Can't see any stats, online record or rankings for previously played opponent.  The online statistics for "opponent" are a mirror image on mine (both columns are identical).  At one point in time (early October - I believe) there was a day or so when all of the online ranking / record info was completely gone (tab was blank), but it has returned now, but still no record, ranking or on-line stats for any opponent.  

Very frustrating as I like to know the quality of opponent that I'm winning / losing to.

Message 64 of 141 (2,174 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Play Madden 2018!  It is Better By Far.

Message 65 of 141 (2,135 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Play Madden 2018.  It is better by far...

Message 66 of 141 (2,138 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thats what i may do...do people still play it 

Message 67 of 141 (2,099 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I only buy for H2H. This is bs . I never play mut or longshot.  44 yrs old. Been playing since the first madden ever!  I cant even get a response from EA support.   

Message 68 of 141 (2,099 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Sign me up
Message 69 of 141 (2,097 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yep same issue. Never worked from day one. I submitted a bug, we'll see what happens. This sucks.
Message 70 of 141 (2,040 Views)