Can’t compare stats on Madden 19

by BotanyBoy885

Original Post

Re: Can’t compare stats on Madden 19

★★ Apprentice

I've emailed "Barry" about 2 or 3 times, he's obviously ignoring my emails and won't even respond to the most popular thread... They simply do not care, sorry folks. Last Madden I buy. 

Message 31 of 141 (1,971 Views)

★ Apprentice

The  problem I have and I’m sure I’m speaking for everybody else is the fact that EA Does not even acknowledge that they screwed up and there is a problem. All they had to do is simply say we apologize we know there is an issue with the stats and we are working on it.  I’m sure most people  would be OK knowing that the issue would be taken care of.  To Just ignore this thread and all of us and it’s still not taken care of or even talked about is not OK. WE ARE ALL PAYING CUSTOMERS EA. MAKE THIS RIGHT FOR US!!!!!!!

Message 32 of 141 (1,956 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had same problem.

Message 33 of 141 (1,923 Views)

★★★★ Novice
i will like to get involved in that ..im beginning to think that is how big companies fix issues after they get sued
Message 34 of 141 (1,901 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Will this every be fixed

Message 35 of 141 (1,892 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Nope: and I’m noticing that even when I lose it increases my rank, making me play better and better players.. not even fun anymore.

Message 36 of 141 (1,869 Views)

★★ Apprentice

October Patch and absolutely no word of fixing this issue.... unbelievable. And no acknowledgement from EA whatsoever. I don't think I've ever been so infuriated before with any any game developer. 

Message 37 of 141 (1,783 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You should be able to see the recent player if you go to the second tab on compare stats and then press RB till you get to the third tab. Then you can click there and view their gamer card to message. Best I can do for now, still having the same issues 

Message 38 of 141 (1,688 Views)

★ Apprentice

Count me in 100%

Message 39 of 141 (1,875 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It seems like this would be an easy fix, are you guys working on it??? Its sucks that you can’t see the stats please fix this issue

Message 40 of 141 (1,846 Views)