Audible bug

by jhayeS88780961

Original Post

Re: Audible bug

Community Manager

What type of controller do you use @DreamyBulbasaur?

If it's not an official Microsoft controller I've seen some weird stuff happen with third party manufactured controllers.

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 16 (728 Views)

★★★ Novice

I found the actual problem. I was in H2H, and most of the menu options are removed in game in This mode.

If you go into the main menu settings, you can change to show or hide the pre snap menu. Somehow, my settings were changed during an update, that switched this to hide.

Once I turned it back on, the menu appears in all game modes now. Fix that, or at least allow it to be turned back on during online play. So dumb. 

Message 12 of 16 (718 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I was using an Xbox 1 controller, lunar edition first gen.

Message 13 of 16 (716 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you find a solution? I have the EXACT same problem and it is very frustrating!

wayne

Message 14 of 16 (661 Views)

Community Manager

This appears to be the solution that worked for @DreamyBulbasaur

"If you go into the main menu settings, you can change to show or hide the pre snap menu. Somehow, my settings were changed during an update, that switched this to hide.

Once I turned it back on, the menu appears in all game modes now."

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 16 (624 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Audibles only seem to work when I'm in position to win..or if the "computer" Is on my side..usually when I cant audible it means an interception or fumble or incompletion is about to happen..madden is scripted so Is nba 2k..both * scripted games

Message 16 of 16 (429 Views)