Audible bug

by jhayeS88780961

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Audible bug

★★★ Newbie

When i play madden 19 there is a bug where when i press x to audible no plays show up to audible to. it just gets rid of the audible option and shows the whole menu with no option for audible

Message 1 of 16 (5,545 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Audible bug

★★★ Novice

Problem solved. I deleted Madden 19 and redownloaded it. Took a day to download and reins.tall. But it’s now working again.

View in thread

Message 6 of 16 (5,317 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I just logged on to play on PC and have encountered the same issue.  Its nearly impossible to play now.

Message 2 of 16 (5,498 Views)

★★ Novice

I just tried it on several different game modes...I can no longer call audibles...I dont mean to come off as dramatic but I cant play this game on ALL Madden and not be able to use Audibles....Please figure a fix out to this quick.

Message 3 of 16 (5,489 Views)

★ Novice

I just started experiencing this, or a similar, audible bug after installing the Sept update.  Audibles were working correctly up until I updated today 9/11.  Whenever I press the button to audible it gives no menu or options and changes the play to whatever was set to "Y" (default typically run on offence, or blitz on defense).  I have tried multiple game modes and the issue occurs across every one I've tried.  As I'm running on PC, I've tried with both my wired Xbox 360 controller and with my keyboard while the controller is unplugged.  I've also restarted the game/Origin several times and rebooted the PC.  Nothing I've mentioned has helped.  This bug has all but made the game unplayable.

Message 4 of 16 (5,445 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue and not being able to see any audibles on either offensive or defense. I downloaded an update about a week and a half ago (mid Oct 2018) and it still seemed to work. Then I was on vacation for a week and turned off the PS4. CAmerican back started up and the no audibles problem was still there. I quit the game I was playing and did a power off restart. Played again, same problem.  Basically Madden 19 is unplayable now.

Message 5 of 16 (5,333 Views)

★★★ Novice

Problem solved. I deleted Madden 19 and redownloaded it. Took a day to download and reins.tall. But it’s now working again.

Message 6 of 16 (5,318 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having a similar issue. I made a custom playbook using the New Orleans Saints offense as the foundation. After I got done, I saved it along with the audibles, I went into practice mode to test everything. To my surprise, only a few of the audibles were correct. But some were blank and all the others had different plays saved. How do I fix it? Thank you in advance!

Message 7 of 16 (5,183 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue I deleted and reinstalled still nothing  somebody please come with a fix... I've repaired and updated still nothing this is frustrating 

Message 8 of 16 (5,071 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @zenoo444

What type of controller are you using and are you on PC as well?

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 16 (5,058 Views)

★★★ Novice

I reinstalled the game multiple times, deleted ui and repaired file but still no audible menu pops during game. Any fix yet? 

Message 10 of 16 (4,989 Views)