Re: Won't connect

by simonf22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Won't connect

★ Novice
I am connected to psn and it keeps saying "Sony entertainment account must be signed in and you must be signed in to the EA servers".
Message 1 of 13 (703 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

Found a solution to this. Go to your origin/EA account settings online and turn off "login verification." Then go onto your console and you should be able to login to the EA servers without an issue

View in thread

Message 9 of 13 (673 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
I've updated my ps4, restarted it, disconnected/reconnected the internet, closed application, etc, and it continues to happen
Message 2 of 13 (698 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue... I made sure my e-mail address for my EA account is the same for my Sony network and it still won't let me access online features..

Message 3 of 13 (680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What did you do to fix this?

Message 4 of 13 (633 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same exact issue and not having any luck. I tried port forwarding, I tried putting my PS4 into a DMZ, I tried resetting the network settings, rebooted the router, rebooted the modem, rebooted the console, cleared out all my saved Madden stuff and still have no luck connecting. Can someone please assist? Here is a picture of the error message. 

Message 5 of 13 (629 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem
Message 6 of 13 (609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I have the same issue, went through all of EA's suggested actions, erased all data, uninstalled/reinstalled, just renewed my PS+ after it ran out today, I logged out, logged back in. Can't login, now that I uninstalled, I can't install any of the game modes without being online, which means I can only play Falcons vs Pats at this time. That's on me, but I thought it'd solve it. I was wrong. So hopefully this thread gets responded to soon, or I'll have to contact EA directly and see where that leads me.

Message 7 of 13 (577 Views)

★ Novice

Same Problem

Message 8 of 13 (542 Views)

★ Apprentice

Found a solution to this. Go to your origin/EA account settings online and turn off "login verification." Then go onto your console and you should be able to login to the EA servers without an issue

Message 9 of 13 (674 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes! I tried it and it worked. Thanks!

Message 10 of 13 (503 Views)