Re: Why do I keep getting kicked off EA servers?

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Yes I'm sure people can get back in but the problem there is that the game still goes as a loss.  I was driving down twice in a tied game and got kicked in the 4th...both are now losses.

Message 11 of 14 (2,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has been happening to me for the past two months with FIFA 18. Happens during h2h and when am finally able to log back in, I’ve gotten the loss. What’s the answer EA?! 

Message 12 of 14 (2,234 Views)

★★★★ Novice

it does no good if you can get back in the game now or later, theryre still counting as a loss and this stupid EA stuff is still happening a lot to everyone

Message 13 of 14 (1,974 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

This post originally was created when there was a connectivity issue happening at the time, but if you're experiencing any connectivity issues with the servers we have some great steps in the article below that are helpful in keeping you connected. We know this stuff can be frustrating to deal with and we're always here to help, just give us a heads up on what's happening and we'll do our best to find the solution for you.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

I'm going to lock this post because it's 2 years old now and related to an issue around the time. Please create a new post if you're having some trouble so we can start tracking recent reports more accurately.

Good luck on the field. 

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 14 (20,505 Views)