Re: Why do I keep getting kicked off EA servers?

by EA_Roger

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why do I keep getting kicked off EA servers?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It happened twice and both times in the fourth quarter of game with 10 minute quarters. seems like it timed out or something. Very frustrating while playing head to head. Never happens with anything else. Just EA servers. Just keep getting kicked off EA servers.

Message 1 of 14 (22,213 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

This post originally was created when there was a connectivity issue happening at the time, but if you're experiencing any connectivity issues with the servers we have some great steps in the article below that are helpful in keeping you connected. We know this stuff can be frustrating to deal with and we're always here to help, just give us a heads up on what's happening and we'll do our best to find the solution for you.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

I'm going to lock this post because it's 2 years old now and related to an issue around the time. Please create a new post if you're having some trouble so we can start tracking recent reports more accurately.

Good luck on the field. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 14 of 14 (20,474 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
Keeps telling me currently unable to process content. Contact ea support if persists. Well i cant get anyone to answer.
Message 2 of 14 (22,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yea mines doing that now how do you fix it
Message 3 of 14 (22,011 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm getting the same error message...
Message 4 of 14 (22,002 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing is happening to me

Message 5 of 14 (21,999 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @monneymaknjf@johny3590 & @MrScArEy121,

I'm sorry to hear about that, we've had a few reports on this earlier on however it seems that players have been able to get back into the game. Can you double-check if you are able to get back into the game now?

Thanks,

Roger

Roger.png
Message 6 of 14 (21,958 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am having the same issue with "not able to process request" but only when I try to play the goat challenge.   I have earned all of them until today and I tried on all three systems in my house. I have tried reboot, hard boot, and unplugging it.  

Message 7 of 14 (21,939 Views)

★★★ Novice
i have kicked off games over 20 times in h2h mode syncing error from the servers.... ive called my provided as well as EA when will this be fixed
Message 8 of 14 (21,894 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have spent 2 lots of 15000 coins to play draft single player winning both of the 2nd games the says I can’t connect to ea servers. What is going on
Message 9 of 14 (21,628 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am still getting kicked off. has been happening for a month now. yesterday was good for the first time and back again kicking me off as soon as I try to play a live game

Message 10 of 14 (20,590 Views)