Original Post

Accepted Solution

When I run are catch the ball and go right my player stops. Madden 18

★★ Novice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug When my player runs right are catches the ball and run right my player comes to a stop. I used different controllers I reset the game it still does it about 50% . It is killing me in h2h. Please help.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? I come to a stop.
What do you expect to see? Keep running!!!
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? BAMASPARTACUS
Date/time issue occurred IT BEEN HAPPENING SINCE MADDEN 17 NOW IT IS DOING IT ON 18
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

When my player runs right are catches the ball and run right my player comes to a stop. I used different controllers I reset the game it still does it about 50% . It is killing me in h2h. It did it on 17 now 18. Please help. I got to get this fixed.

Message 1 of 10 (12,107 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: When I run are catch the ball and go right my player stops. Madden 18

★★ Novice

I used a plug in controller. That's the only way.

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (13,489 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Have you figured out how to correct this it happens to me all the time. It makes the game no fun. I run a stretch play to the right and he runs then jogs then stops completely
Message 2 of 10 (11,871 Views)

★★ Novice

I used a plug in controller. That's the only way.

Message 3 of 10 (13,490 Views)

madden 18

★★★ Newbie
I can’t run to the right my player just stop running on madden when I run online
Message 4 of 10 (11,659 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Has anyone resolved this problem?? Even my defense stops running in the dead spot on the right side of the screen ... it's ridiculous
Message 5 of 10 (11,587 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Has there been a damn fix.....i swear I'll never buy another Madden if this don't fix this BS
Message 6 of 10 (11,445 Views)

★★ Novice
Use a plug in controller. I have 10 controllers only 1 works my plug in and I hate that one. Madden lags more than ever when trying to play anther player online. Who ever where the top players this year where just a bunch of cheaters who made it to the torment and than they had to play fair. I watch them a bunch of lag switch users who don't know * about football.
Message 7 of 10 (11,419 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I swear on everything I love it's because you are using turbo too early. Like when you run don't use it til you are in open field. Even on defense or returning kicks don't use it right away
Message 8 of 10 (11,320 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had this happen to me too. It also happens when you catch the ball and getting ready to score. Or on just regular run plays period with a lot of green in front of you.

Message 9 of 10 (9,509 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What a stupid unhelpful response

Why would you swear on everything you love when you don't even understand you're just going to assume that everyone else doesn't know what they're talking about

It has nothing to do with Turbo I have had this problem keep happening to me over and over again I don't even touch the Turbo button the players just don't even move when you go in that direction

What a stupid response I'll say it again why do you even bother responding why would you swear on everything you love want something you don't even understand dumb-*

Message 10 of 10 (988 Views)