Re: XP Issues

by cwsteveo0621

Original Post

Re: Unable to purchase trait upgrades

★★★★★ Newbie

I have had this issue as well. I am currently in a connected franchise week 1 and was unable to purchase any traits. I had the exact same error.

Message 21 of 130 (3,819 Views)

Community Manager

@mblu52379@cwsteveo0621@Apexorexic@Boddah101@Jerzy19

The relevant people are aware of this issue and are working to provide the fix in an upcoming game update. I cannot provide a specific ETA on that right now, sorry.

Thanks again for your reports.

barry.png
Message 22 of 130 (4,761 Views)

★ Apprentice
One of the EA devs responded to this post and said they were working on it. No updates yet tho. Hang in there.
Message 23 of 130 (3,781 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have had this issue as well. I dont know how ot is calculating the traits, but it takes away extra xp points each time. Sucks to be losing points because of this glitch. Hope its fixed soon. Once it is fixed, will it carry over into a franchise that has already started, or would we have to start all over?
Message 24 of 130 (3,768 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Even when I backed out of not buying upgrade I was still charged XP for upgrade I did not receive. :'(  

Message 25 of 130 (3,752 Views)

★★ Novice
Same issue with me, as well! This is a very simple fix that should not have been looked over, as the game should have been thoroughly played for several hours before the release. What about those people that don't have internet connections to receive the upgrade?!? I don't ever remember a Madden having this issue, but it is very annoying and once fixed I'm sure it will not carry over to your in game franchise and you will have to start over, in order to fix the issue. Very annoying, EA.
Message 26 of 130 (3,526 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It also seems to take my XP without giving me the trait. Don't know if anyone else is having that happen too
Message 27 of 130 (3,494 Views)

★★★ Novice
Can't upgrade packages for my players either. This is after all most recent updates too
Message 28 of 130 (3,452 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am sorry but this answer @EA_Barry is not acceptable. Please let me explain...

There are MILLIONS of players waiting for this to be fixed. It is ruining "thousands" of Connected Franchises in Madden 18 and I would go as far to say that it could be starting to negatively impact sales which I believe would be alarming to Electronic Arts. This issue is clearly on the "back burner" and not a top priority for EA right now and it's frankly ridiculous and infuriating to me. This is a massive issue that needs attention as soon as possible. You are doing the best you can I'm sure @EA_Barry but you gave the same response we received a week ago. Its time to take this further however possible. If you are a representative for EA then you must try harder and get us a better answer. I would like to see a patch within 2 days at the MOST. This should be the one issue that everyone at EA is focused on the most right now and clearly it is not. 

Please take my advice into strong consideration. I would like to know how else we can press the issue as well. If there is a phone number, I will call it.

Message 29 of 130 (3,422 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Why is this still not fixed? I'm about to just return the game and stop buying EA products. This is ridiculous.
Message 30 of 130 (3,384 Views)