The installation of game modes in madden 18

by dwitty_20

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The installation of game modes in madden 18

★★★ Newbie

For some reason, on Madden 18 on PS4, the game modes won't install. I downloaded the game remotely online at work.  When I got home, the game was sitting there ready to go on the main menu of my PS4.  That said, it's been hours and the game modes haven't installed yet.  The only thing that I can do is play at the Patriots or the Falcons.  I know other people are having this problem, but have we seen a solution?  I checked my internet, and it's going good.  I reset the console.  Everything is working, except the game.  The most frustrating part is that I paid 33% extra to play the game early, to no avail.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 58 (57,844 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The installation of game modes in madden 18

★★ Novice

I had this "installing" issue as well.  I had to switch to a LAN connection and within 5 minutes, all game modes were installed.  Before switching to a LAN connection, I sat on Wi-fi for hours and never got it done.  If you have this issue, try connecting directly to your modem and for me, that resolved the issue within 5 minutes.  I just sat on the main menu of Madden 18 and within 5 minutes, all game modes were ready to go.  I then switched back to my normal wi-fi location and everything worked fine.

View in thread

Message 28 of 58 (53,100 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Yo me too. This is infuriating and no one is responding
Message 2 of 58 (57,577 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm pissed tf off I'm going thru it! Paid extra get early and sitting here staring at the options and can't do *! The *! 😠😠😠
Message 3 of 58 (57,571 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@dwitty_20 u still having same issue?
Message 4 of 58 (57,570 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue. My son is mad!
Message 5 of 58 (56,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am still having this issue
Message 6 of 58 (56,671 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue. Bought the Goat Edition to play the game early. But now? The Modi don't work, still "installing"
Message 7 of 58 (55,810 Views)

★ Novice
Still no answers? Mine is installing I get on here to complain since I could of spent 60 bucks now after waiting all day yesterday for nothing. But there giving me badges on here like I care I just want my madden to work.
Message 8 of 58 (55,729 Views)

★★ Novice
Installation doesn't work for me aswell
Message 9 of 58 (55,629 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I also paid for the GOAT Edition and I demand a partial refund.  My PS4 still says installing under everything except "PLAY NOW" and I cannot do anything.  My other friends who waited and bought the standard edition have a functioning version!  

Message 10 of 58 (55,346 Views)