Re: The Little Things. (Madden 18 suggestions)

by thephantom12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Little Things. (Madden 18 suggestions)

★ Novice
I speak on behalf of the people who love the little details, and believe those small deets make a game great.

What I don't want to see:
- The Madden trickery. For example, like a linebacker out running Brandin Cooks from behind to catch a interception. Unrealistic. (Players jumping routes, bad animations, etc)

For what I would like to see:

- more control in Connected Franchise with a created player. I feel we should be able to control or at least suggest to the computer (GM) what moves we feel appropriate for the team. Especially after becoming a captain.

- Can our created players finally get the Captain badge? This is something I've wanted to experience for the longest, just a small detail that makes the game experience that much better. Also goes hand and hand with the Connected Franchise.

- Make the computer smarter. I played CF often and I get sick with how the RB decides to run horizontally rather than vertically upfield. Or a WR running away from the 1st down. Make them adjust! Make them think the way a football player would, choosing the best option in a situation based on awareness.

- Less "superstar plays" more realism. Yes the one handed catches and jumping over defenders to catch one is cool (vice versa) but it happens way too often. Which also leads back to what I don't want to see. I need to experience realism so I can get that feeling I do when watching or playing football.

- More control in Connected Franchise. I had an issue where game simulated on me and I couldn't go back to play it. A feature where we can go back and reset games would be nice. The same way you can force wins, losses, or ties. Also give us the ability to change the playbook permanently. Gets tedious having to change it every game.

- More player customization. I feel at this point in gaming we should be able to fully control how our players look. Being able to put tattoes, customize haircuts, etc would be a nice different touch to madden.

All I got for now. I'll try and add more if possible. And the more people who jump ship on these ideas, the more likely it happens. Good day.
Message 1 of 3 (1,237 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

One of the smallest details I have been asking for awhile is accurate representation on the sideline, not randomly generated people. If I am on offense as the Houston Texans I want to see JJ Watt, Brian Cushing, and Whitney Mercilus on the sideline.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,578 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

One of the smallest details I have been asking for awhile is accurate representation on the sideline, not randomly generated people. If I am on offense as the Houston Texans I want to see JJ Watt, Brian Cushing, and Whitney Mercilus on the sideline.

Message 2 of 3 (1,579 Views)

★★ Novice

Ea really should add an online feature similar to Fifa Pro Clubs or 2k MyPark or Pro-Am. a mode where players can be one position similar to Career Mode and play online against other teams of 2 or more real players. Similar to Pro Clubs there could be an ‘Any’ feature where one player can control the majority of the team, and friends can all be their own individually created characters.

This would be a really fun feature. Imagine being the QB and really having to make smart plays picking out your friend who is the WR who uses all his best moves to make it to the end zone. Also imagine being a defensive player and hitting other players Hard taking them down with no remorse.

EA could even monetise this mode by making it similar to 2k MyPark where people can pay to upgrade their character faster and for coins to buy customised helmets and boots etc.

Anyone else think this would be a great mode?
Message 3 of 3 (491 Views)