Original Post

Super Bowl MVP awarded to least productive offensive player

★ Novice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Super Bowl MVP awarded to least productive offensive player. I've noticed in past maddens if someone scored a defensive touchdown they were always awarded mvp in the super bowl. But last year it was really good always went to the most deserving player. This year it gives it to literally the worst person to touch the ball on offense every single time. My fullback got mvp once with 4 carries 17 yards no touchdowns
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? sim the superbowl and watch who is awarded mvp at end of game
What happens when the bug occurs? least productive offensive player always awarded super bowl mvp
What do you expect to see? best player in game win mvp
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Super Bowl MVP awarded to least productive offensive player. I've noticed in past maddens if someone scored a defensive touchdown they were always awarded mvp in the super bowl. But last year it was really good always went to the most deserving player. This year it gives it to literally the worst person to touch the ball on offense every single time. My fullback got mvp once with 4 carries 17 yards no touchdowns

Message 1 of 2 (2,920 Views)

Re: Super Bowl MVP awarded to least productive offensive player

★★★ Newbie

It has happened  to me both Super bowls... Worst player gets the award

Message 2 of 2 (1,794 Views)