Original Post

Sean Taylor Coin Objectives

★★★★ Novice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo challenges
Summarize your bug I completed the Sean Taylor and have the mut master card. Afterwards you get Objectives to earn 1 million coins. I am consistently “usering” Sean Taylor and completing objectives, but every time I check the list they do not register. I really have been working for this and would arguably be done by now. Very Frustrating.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use the Sean Taylor card in different modes. You can check my account (TrustedMrK) I am on every day and get no progress whatsoever even though I know I am getting them every day.
What happens when the bug occurs? The stats do not register on the objectives list and I do not get my coins
What do you expect to see? The bug to be fixed so I can get my million coins to buy ultimate legends and other cards considering the biggest promotions are about to come out
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? TrustedMrK
Date/time issue occurred March 12 2018- ongoing
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. I don’t have PS4

Help please, the third photo is a picture of the Dailey objective challenge for Ultimate Master as proof I have been online
Message 1 of 3 (424 Views)

Re: Sean Taylor Coin Objectives

★★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue I contacted EA and they sent me to forms. 

Message 2 of 3 (397 Views)

Re: Sean Taylor Coin Objectives

★★★★ Novice
I’ve tried contacting them and they send me to troubleshooting but I’ve already tried it
Message 3 of 3 (378 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help