Original Post

Sean Taylor Coin Objectives

★★ Novice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo challenges
Summarize your bug I completed the Sean Taylor and have the mut master card. Afterwards you get Objectives to earn 1 million coins. I am consistently “usering” Sean Taylor and completing objectives, but every time I check the list they do not register. I really have been working for this and would arguably be done by now. Very Frustrating.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use the Sean Taylor card in different modes. You can check my account (TrustedMrK) I am on every day and get no progress whatsoever even though I know I am getting them every day.
What happens when the bug occurs? The stats do not register on the objectives list and I do not get my coins
What do you expect to see? The bug to be fixed so I can get my million coins to buy ultimate legends and other cards considering the biggest promotions are about to come out
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? TrustedMrK
Date/time issue occurred March 12 2018- ongoing
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. I don’t have PS4

Help please, the third photo is a picture of the Dailey objective challenge for Ultimate Master as proof I have been online
Message 1 of 3 (1,275 Views)

Re: Sean Taylor Coin Objectives

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue I contacted EA and they sent me to forms. 

Message 2 of 3 (1,199 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Sean Taylor Coin Objectives

★★ Novice
I’ve tried contacting them and they send me to troubleshooting but I’ve already tried it
Message 3 of 3 (1,180 Views)