Re: Purchasing Development Upgrade

by EA_Barry

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
That don't work I been trying to get the superstar dev before and after games and it still won't let me purchase it
Message 21 of 30 (1,729 Views)

★★★ Novice

Because the actual price shown the first time increases the second time you purchase it. It's a bug EA has to fix.

Message 22 of 30 (1,599 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Didn't work for me.
Message 23 of 30 (1,557 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I'm having the same iss except it's with almost every player and almost every ability. I can't even upgrade awareness on a bunch of my players
Message 24 of 30 (1,557 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Overcharging for upgrades is the correct answer. It says 15k but actually costs like 18k. This is why it allows you to purchase it after the weekly practices, because you have more xp after the practice than before.
Message 25 of 30 (1,543 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here wont let me purchase any traits when I have more than enough XP to purchase the trait I think this neeeds to be fixed on the patch
Message 26 of 30 (1,467 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@aaronr0801@Hendogg11b@WITHOUT_an_E@darkknigth5696@waltgully

Please allow us some time to look into this for you all.

Please also monitor the following thread for any available info/updates on this:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Unable-to-purchase-trait-upgrades/td-p/6233845

Thank you for your reports.

barry.png
Message 27 of 30 (1,413 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have had the same issue as well. Very irritating considering it is hindering from growing all my players as I need. Almost a game breaker for CFM. Please fix this
Message 28 of 30 (1,265 Views)

★ Novice

That's the only part of the case as far as having to spend more than what it says. I had over 10,000 xp's more than what I was trying to get and it still wouldn't let me get it. They need to fix this problem quick. I didn't know they had the same issue in the other games. That's sad they still haven't fixed the problem.

Message 29 of 30 (1,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just excited out without saving and it was on there. I don't know what the package mean.
Message 30 of 30 (734 Views)