Original Post

Objective issue, clear

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? MUT Squads
Summarize your bug I just earned the sean taylor (95 mut master) have a few of his objective challenges completed and I just recently played a game and got a 97 yard user lurk int. This should have allowed my objective to be completed and once got back to check the data under objective and under the 48 yard int tab was cleared back to 0 when currently it was 18 yards or so... I don't know why it reset and I already have 5 ints. I should have 7 or 8 some reason it isn't registering maybe from the new update. Also noticed during a fumble I created defensively and ball goes back endzone; game gave opponent 6 points and ball back on the their own 20 ... another bug this happened twice tonight. I'd like to be rewarded my pick 6 for sure and I saved the clip if need be presented it's clear as day. Thank you, Brett Bonvillain
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? For the sean taylor end of it, maybe adjust your side of the issue somehow to registering more effectively. As for the touch back issue, run through the phases on fumbles in or around the goal line endzone area amd go from there.
What happens when the bug occurs? Explained above.
What do you expect to see? I'd like to see madden / ea resolve the issue so a game is not lost due to a rediculous turnover that was made on the defense but rewards the offense basically and gives them the ball back. Also I'd love to be rewarded my objective challenge as its hard enough to do especially when the game recognized it and wiped my original int yards so that shows a issue. If the video is needed I have it posted on my gamer tag xbox one etc. The file is too large to send through phone.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Licensed 2 kil
Date/time issue occurred February 28, 2018 at approximately 9 pm
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. No ps4

File too large but is posted on xbox under gamer tag name easily seen.
Message 1 of 1 (510 Views)