Original Post

Not receiving xp

★★★★ Novice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Every time I do training or end game my player have certain amount of xp gained. But is not added to their bank. So I'm not able to upgrade my players.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Practice or end game
What happens when the bug occurs? Xp is not added to bank players already have.
What do you expect to see? All xp gained accessible to use and upgrade player.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Every time I do training or end game my player have certain amount of xp gained. But is not added to their bank. So I'm not able to upgrade my players.
Message 1 of 20 (8,990 Views)

Re: Not receiving xp

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue on x1, my xp isnt adding up in franchise mode offline

Message 2 of 20 (8,844 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey SmittycJackson,

Thanks for this feedback. I have bookmarked this issue to see if I can look into it further with our teams. I'll pass the information along to see if it is a known issue at this time.

Thanks again for the update.

KRAELO

Message 3 of 20 (8,833 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Have you figured out anything yet?
Message 4 of 20 (8,700 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Are you playing in a cloud CFM with other players? Is someone else the commish?

My league (I'm the commish) was having a very similar issue that might be causing your problem. Good news is I have a solution (if it is the same issue)!

A few members of my league were noticing that they were not 'receiving' XP for their players. They said they were not getting game XP or weekly award XP. It turns out they actually were, but the issue was that the league settings that were chosen at the start of the league were not being pushed to the other members of the league. The specific league setting was in options>league settings>team settings>progress players> off.

So each week the CPU was spending their XP despite the fact that the league setting was telling it not to. Each member of our league had to follow the option path above and manually set their settings to prevent the CPU from doing this. You can verifiy if the CPU is spending your XP by going to your player card> progression history.

Hope this helps!

Message 5 of 20 (8,643 Views)

★★ Novice

Im having the same issue, except on Xbox One. I dont receive XP from completed games, weekly player wins. 

Message 6 of 20 (8,634 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Im having the same issue as well. Has anything been fixed about this issue yet?

Message 7 of 20 (8,382 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am also having this issue still. I have started three other online leagues and it still continues. I noticed a complaint for this was submitted back in September yet the issue is still being reported. pls EA fix this as i am unable to continue any of my leagues.  

Message 8 of 20 (8,369 Views)

★★ Novice

Has anyone heard from EA whether this is even being looked into or not? I really want to play, but dont want to waste my time not getting any xp points.

Message 9 of 20 (8,341 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So this has been happening to me all season and i just now realized it after about week 7. This is stupid that im not getting the xp points im supposed to. I want EA sports to fix this problem so i can play this $60 dollar game. 

Message 10 of 20 (8,337 Views)