Re: Not receiving xp

by Ursch-daddy

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

So im having the same issue as these other people. Anyone know an update?

Message 11 of 20 (3,128 Views)

★★ Novice
Any idea if this was fixed in the new update?
Message 12 of 20 (3,031 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA are you just going to ignore this? My first offline franchise became "corrupt" and was lost after a ton of hours, now this one I get less than half of the XP I earn. This makes no sense. I see this under my WR's name:

1,249 TOTAL XP (+2390 XP)

I had 400+xp, caught 3TD's and 200yds with this WR. He gains 2390 XP, bringing his total to 1,249. Um. ??

So far, this has been every game in my new franchise. Earning 1/3 XP or whatever it is, is game breaking for a franchise. 

Message 13 of 20 (2,925 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Can you go to your Player Card->Progression History and verify that the XP is not being spent by the CPU ? I believe there is a bug that when you start a season the settings you select may not carry over into the season and you need to again set them. This happened for my CFM league. The CPU was spending the XP of players (immediately after games) even though our settings at league creation were supposed to not allow this to happen. Each member had to manually set their settings.

I am very confident this is the problem most people are encountering. It happened to 6 members of our league. I submitted a bug report about it already.
Message 14 of 20 (2,913 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply. That's not the issue in this case, though that one did confuse the hell out of me before I read your comment from October. 

In this case, the experience is earned and isn't awarded at all. If a player gets 2k xp from a game and I go straight to the xp spending menu, that 2k will not be there. HOWEVER, I may have figured it out. In a couple cases I tracked last night, I think the xp was actually added, just not available right after it was earned. It seems like it was added the NEXT time that player earned xp... like it caught up to where it should have been. I'll update if I figure more out. 

Message 15 of 20 (2,899 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Bobhogan1 did you figure this out? I'm having the same problem and it's super annoying....not much fun playing franchise mode when players don't earn xp after games.
Message 16 of 20 (2,660 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The total you're seeing after each game includes experience earned from practice. Probably around two thirds of the experience your best performing player earns each week will be from practice. If you are spending the experience after performing a practice but before playing a game then it will seem like you're not earning the experience you were supposed to when indeed you had. That should explain why it might say +3000xp when your player only has a little over 1000 in the bank. Please confirm
Message 17 of 20 (2,608 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This just recently started happening to me but it happens 100% of the time. Is there a solution yet?
Message 18 of 20 (2,440 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Philo, please see my previous post. Should address your problem.
Message 19 of 20 (2,377 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue which really pisses me off, it defeats the whole purpose of franchise mode which is the namesake of the entire game. FIX THIS
Message 20 of 20 (2,201 Views)