Re: No rank on madden 18/players excessive grieving but aren't getting caught

by ShamOfCali

Original Post

No rank on madden 18/players excessive grieving but aren't getting caught

★★ Novice
Just went up 10-9 in the 4th quarter then dced when I never got signed out or lost connection said I lost when I was winning 10-9 and didint Dc isint dosing a crime lol cause this is getting out of hand oh and still no rank showing up! What is going on?
Message 1 of 4 (1,745 Views)

Finally fixed after making some kid turn his game off

★★ Novice
I'm finally showing that I'm ranked 63rd in the world long story short I believe it's a bug to where you literally have to make other people turn there Xbox one off mid game in a ranked match for you to get this bug un glitched that's my therory finally feels good to see a rank and play for something hope everyone else that had this problem gets it fixed
Message 2 of 4 (1,740 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Let's all file BBB and consumer complaints on EA exposing their intent was to focus on MUT and drive in game purchases. Post your BBB complaint receipts here not on their BS solved thread that I started the 3rd day after goat came out. Bought mut stuff and I don't play mut, I paid them a bribe to get my rank back as that was their intent in a internal memo to drive income for the quarter that they will abandon the loyal h2h player and get them to spend on mut. Epic failure by EA. This is a systemic issue started by McFadden needs to resign as he is the one that created the bug to increase MUT sales.
Message 3 of 4 (1,646 Views)

★ Novice
Please explain how you managed to get your rank back
Message 4 of 4 (1,338 Views)