Mut squads

by dylanwann88

Original Post

Re: Mut squads disconnecting

★★ Novice
I have the exact same issue. 80+ download, 14+ upload, wired, open Nat sand I can't get to kick off with teammates. It's always 1v3..
Message 71 of 89 (2,276 Views)

Re: Mut squads disconnecting

★★★ Newbie
It's seriously one of the most annoying things. Been happening for at least a month and a half for me and I have about 20losses because of it.
Message 72 of 89 (2,265 Views)

Mut squads conection failures

★ Novice
I can never get through a day of madden without a connection failure when playing mut squads. Evertime I end up lossing conection to the servers, it'll count against me as a lose. I have great connection and an open NAT
Message 73 of 89 (2,233 Views)

Re: Mut squads

★★ Novice
Ea sports once again just shows how much they dont care about the players. Too busy counting my money and everybody elses money and cant find the time to fix this bug that keeps people from playing mut squads with their friends. Have had this issue where i lag out of mut squads every single game. Have no issue with any other mode or even any other game. Ea is a joke and the people who refuse to fix this issue should be fired asap!
Message 74 of 89 (2,228 Views)

★★ Novice
Been waiting for months for them to fix this bug. Ea is too busy counting our money. This company is a joke.
Message 75 of 89 (2,228 Views)

Re: squad

★★★ Newbie
Same thing happen to me too
Message 76 of 89 (2,110 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Me and one of my buddy's can play mut by it's says I can't play offense it says cannot process ur request at this time then when I play defense it will find a game
Message 77 of 89 (2,038 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same * happens to me. Error processing your request. The only way I'm aloud to play squads is if I play by myself and randoms do nothing but frustrate me. This is getting old EA.
Message 78 of 89 (1,998 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

please fix this problem.  I cannot play with my friends in must squads. Please fix ASAP. ITS BEEN DOWN EVER SINCE THE SUPERBOWL. EA YOU NEED TO GET BETTER

Message 79 of 89 (1,963 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Time zone is eastern standard time

Message 80 of 89 (1,963 Views)