Mut 18 our servers cannot process your request at this time.please try again

by DMNJUAN94

Original Post

Re: Mut 18 our servers cannot process your request at this time.please try again

★★★★★ Novice

I tried all the fixes EA chat guy gave me. Still happening , so frustrating .

Message 91 of 123 (1,718 Views)

Re: Mut 18 our servers cannot process your request at this time.please try again

★★★ Newbie
I haven’t been to sign into Mut at all since this past Friday! I couldn’t play weekend league after coming off my best finish the weekend before.
Message 92 of 123 (1,711 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Is anyone going to sort this ??? 

Message 93 of 123 (1,700 Views)

Re: Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later

★★★ Newbie

Hey bro I get the same exact issue. Could you please tell me what you did to make it work?

Message 94 of 123 (1,647 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do you get contracts on a new account they gave me none
Message 95 of 123 (1,636 Views)

Re: Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later

★★★★★ Novice

Wish I could tell you 

Message 96 of 123 (1,620 Views)

★ Novice
Thank so you much!!
Message 97 of 123 (1,536 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Fixes for about a week, and, then back, complete joke ... How do we get a refund for this farce ??

Message 98 of 123 (1,439 Views)

Re: Madden 18 Ultimate Team "Server Cannot Process Request"

★★ Novice
This is still a problem on December 30th, 2017. I have paid EA over $1,200 this year but they refuse to let me play the game I pay to play. I've been taking videos all day. It kicks me off for 5 minutes at a time at least once an hour. There was a full hour today where I was unable to play. Does anybody know a law firm that will take this case pro bono?
Message 99 of 123 (1,323 Views)

★★ Novice

Moving into 2018, this is still a problem. Has this been resolved for anyone? It has been worse for me since I reported it online. I think EA is intentionally messing with me for revenge because I mentioned suing them.

Message 100 of 123 (1,308 Views)