Re: Mut 18 our servers cannot process your request at this time.please try again

by WaveGod4041

Original Post

Re: Madden 18

★★★★ Novice

For me the only thing that worked was opening up the TCP/UDP ports listed on this thread: 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/#madden

Once I did that, I have been able to play MUT without the disconnection issues.  It's definitely the #1 thing I would suggest trying.  I would literally disconnect 65-75% of the time I played a solo challenge or opened a pack and so far I haven't had any issues after opening up the ports.  I'm also going to go back and check out Destiny 2 this week which also used to give me errors based on my NAT settings, I think this will help on all PS4 games.

Give it a shot, it was the only thing that worked for me so I'm hoping more people can benefit from this!

Message 121 of 123 (1,455 Views)

Re: Madden 18

★★★★ Novice
Oh and to be clear this happened for me in MUT18 and MUT19 and I have only tried the fix on MUT19, I already uninstalled Madden 18 so I can't go back and check. Good luck!
Message 122 of 123 (1,454 Views)

Re: Mut 18 our servers cannot process your request at this time.please try again

★★★ Newbie

Naw its a server error

Message 123 of 123 (1,401 Views)