Original Post

Mike Vick QB 93 OVR, 88 OVR VICK FASTER

★★ Novice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo challenges
Summarize your bug I had a ultimate 2001 mike vick 88 ovr with a speed rating of 91. i bought the Legends mike vick and his speed rating is 92 which is 1 faster then the 88 qb mike vick. But after using the charater in game mode it seems like he is way slower then the 88ovr mike vick so how can my 93 ovr mike vick be slower then the 88 when the speed rate on the profile is 92 and the 88 is 91 its slower alot slower i think your charate game stats are wrong on this character and this 93 ovr mike vick cost me 133,000 coins so i am quite pissed off about this , thank you
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? MADDEN 18 Qb Mike Vick his speed was rank 92. Now that i have used this 93 QB mike vick his speed is slower then my 88 qb mike vick but it shouldnt be slower yet it is. How is this possible when the 93 QB vick is rated a higher speed of 92??? Can your tech department test the speed of this character?? I think your games rated stats are not correct on all players can you fix this problem or what is the solution to this bug problem?? I am kind of pissed off right now cause I just spent all those coins and im expecting a faster speed of him as it is stated in his profile, thank you.
What happens when the bug occurs? MADDEN 18 Qb Mike Vick his speed was rank 92. Now that i have used this 93 QB mike vick his speed is slower then my 88 qb mike vick but it shouldnt be slower yet it is. How is this possible when the 93 QB vick is rated a higher speed of 92??? Can your tech department test the speed of this character?? I think your games rated stats are not correct on all players can you fix this problem or what is the solution to this bug problem?? I am kind of pissed off right now cause I just spent all those coins and im expecting a faster speed of him as it is stated in his profile, thank you.
What do you expect to see? STUDIO DEVELOPERS MANAGERS AND ENGINEERS SHOULD UPDATE THE SOFTWARE SO IT MATCHES THE CHARACTER STAT PROFILE STATED NOT BOGUS READINGS WHERE IS THE QUALITY CONTROL HERE?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? TANK-DIGRAVIO
Date/time issue occurred ALWAYS
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. MADDEN 18 Qb Mike Vick his speed was rank 92. Now that i have used this 93 QB mike vick his speed is slower then my 88 qb mike vick but it shouldnt be slower yet it is. How is this possible when the 93 QB vick is rated a higher speed of 92??? Can your tech department test the speed of this character?? I think your games rated stats are not correct on all players can you fix this problem or what is the solution to this bug problem?? I am kind of pissed off right now cause I just spent all those coins and im expecting a faster speed of him as it is stated in his profile, thank you.

MADDEN 18 Qb Mike Vick his speed was rank 92. Now that i have used this 93 QB mike vick his speed is slower then my 88 qb mike vick but it shouldnt be slower yet it is. How is this possible when the 93 QB vick is rated a higher speed of 92??? Can your tech department test the speed of this character?? I think your games rated stats are not correct on all players can you fix this problem or what is the solution to this bug problem?? I am kind of pissed off right now cause I just spent all those coins and im expecting a faster speed of him as it is stated in his profile, thank you.

Message 1 of 1 (1,147 Views)