Original Post

Madden Quick Presentation

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
I want to talk about something you don't mention above: Madden 19
How accessible is the current experience? I can use parts of it
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. The presentation during franchise mode during games causes me to lose interest during games making in very difficult to stick with franchise mode for very long. I don't have much fun with online matches or any fun with ultimate team, so my main game mode is hindered.
How is this making it more difficult? Difficult to get through franchise games due to my attention span and losing interesting in the game.
How can we reproduce this experience? Play through a season.

Overall it's OK when the games first comes out (this applies to all Madden games and looking to get this changed for Madden 19), but after having played a season at most the the games start to become a chore to get through due to the presentation. It just gets repetitive and I understand you can only do so much, but as someone with difficulty keeping my attention on something, sitting through presentation that doesn't add anything for me to do that I've seen before many times gets very cumbersome. I noticed in Madden 18 (maybe 17 as well) here is a quick presentation option in exhibition modes which was an absolutely phenomenal improvement for me. I was just wondering if this would be possible to add to franchise as well. Quick presentation allows me to do what I'm trying to do, and that's play a game of football.

Message 1 of 1 (3,682 Views)