Madden 18 update email address isssue

by Chuck_Norris385

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 18 update email address isssue

★★★ Newbie
So I have a old email address that I don't use anymore and I want to update to a new email that has a twitch prime account linked to it so I can get the legends and it won't let me switch and it keeps saying "Unable to update your account info at this time. Please try again later. " it's driving me crazy
Message 1 of 29 (19,915 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 18 update email address isssue

Community Manager (retired)

Hello,

I apologize for your experience with this and the inconvenience this has caused you on the back-end. If you are still unable log into your account you can follow the steps on this article to update your EA account information: https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password/

If you are unable to update your account information on your side of things you'll have to get in touch with our agents in this scenario, you can do so by following this link:

Contact EA - Madden 18

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png

View in thread

Message 10 of 29 (26,714 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Same problem 

Message 2 of 29 (19,619 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too
Message 3 of 29 (19,581 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do you get to the screen to change your email? I go to "settings" then "ea account" and all it does is prompt me to put in a password for the old email, no option to change it at all
Message 4 of 29 (19,509 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i am trying to update my email for the same purpose an i am getting the exact same error. 

Message 5 of 29 (19,416 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Exact same issue very frustrating
Message 6 of 29 (19,375 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I basically bought a game for $60 and I don't have the option to play online at all, just because i cannot change the email address on my xbox when I log in. Count me in for never buying another EA game.... after researching for a bit, it looks like this has been a known issue since madden 16. EA Sports it's half the game for the full price!!!!!

Message 7 of 29 (19,246 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Of course it's EA

Message 8 of 29 (19,228 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hi i downloaded madden 18 on my ps4 but it downloaded to an old ea account not my new one and i don't have the old password any more what can i do
Message 9 of 29 (17,765 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello,

I apologize for your experience with this and the inconvenience this has caused you on the back-end. If you are still unable log into your account you can follow the steps on this article to update your EA account information: https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password/

If you are unable to update your account information on your side of things you'll have to get in touch with our agents in this scenario, you can do so by following this link:

Contact EA - Madden 18

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 10 of 29 (26,715 Views)