Re: Madden 18 update email address isssue

by Pandajulia000121

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Ok, I had the same problem! I found out how to fix it or bypass the password section. First what I did was download all ea demos that was available( I only used fifa 18). Then I started the fifa 18 download and on the main screen it logged the old email in for me after that was done I closed the game and started Madden 18. It logged in for me then I went to the settings menu and changed the email for my ear account to a new one and now I'm logged into each for Madden!!! I hoped this helped also I'm working off ps4.
Message 21 of 29 (3,096 Views)

change email

★★★ Newbie
Recently I got madden 18 and it’s asking for an email I no longer have contact with. Is there anyway I can change the email that is linked to my xbox account
Message 22 of 29 (3,095 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I tried to contact your people who were extremely rude and not helpful. They were also unable to fix my problem. If I can’t play the whole game I’ll return it. Please help me.
Message 23 of 29 (3,007 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Jmtodd86. Take a look at my reply, I believe I found a way to bypass it.
Message 24 of 29 (2,999 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same
Message 25 of 29 (2,825 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It still works, however when i go to update my email, it still says "Unable to update at this time".

Message 26 of 29 (2,723 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@dj2cold it worked... Fifa 19 demo made me change my password because it was too weak... quit the demo and started up Madden 18 and I was automatically signed in. thanks br

Message 27 of 29 (2,452 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Did you ever figure that out
Message 28 of 29 (2,367 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Didn’t help it has my new email on the ea account . The old one still shows up on madden.
Message 29 of 29 (2,021 Views)