Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Madden 18 update email address isssue

by dj2cold

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie
Ok, I had the same problem! I found out how to fix it or bypass the password section. First what I did was download all ea demos that was available( I only used fifa 18). Then I started the fifa 18 download and on the main screen it logged the old email in for me after that was done I closed the game and started Madden 18. It logged in for me then I went to the settings menu and changed the email for my ear account to a new one and now I'm logged into each for Madden!!! I hoped this helped also I'm working off ps4.
Message 21 of 29 (1,133 Views)

change email

★★★ Newbie
Recently I got madden 18 and it’s asking for an email I no longer have contact with. Is there anyway I can change the email that is linked to my xbox account
Message 22 of 29 (1,132 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
I tried to contact your people who were extremely rude and not helpful. They were also unable to fix my problem. If I can’t play the whole game I’ll return it. Please help me.
Message 23 of 29 (1,044 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Jmtodd86. Take a look at my reply, I believe I found a way to bypass it.
Message 24 of 29 (1,036 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same
Message 25 of 29 (862 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

It still works, however when i go to update my email, it still says "Unable to update at this time".

Message 26 of 29 (760 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

@dj2cold it worked... Fifa 19 demo made me change my password because it was too weak... quit the demo and started up Madden 18 and I was automatically signed in. thanks br

Message 27 of 29 (489 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did you ever figure that out
Message 28 of 29 (404 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Didn’t help it has my new email on the ea account . The old one still shows up on madden.
Message 29 of 29 (58 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help