by funhalo321

Original Post

Stupid as hell

★★★ Newbie
Same problem can't change my ea email and it's impossible to contact some one
Message 51 of 163 (4,931 Views)

Can't change accounts

★★★ Newbie
I can't change email because it no longer working and I am locked out of old account how do I use new account
Is there a number for a rep?
Message 52 of 163 (4,922 Views)

Please help

★★★★★ Newbie
Trying to login to EA Servers with Madden 18 and is giving me the only option to login with an old account and it's not allowing me to try my up to date EA Origin profile
Message 53 of 163 (4,913 Views)

Re: Change Email Address in Maddeni 17

★★ Novice

I can no longer access the email address thats on my ea account as it has been deactivated by the company going out of business. I can reset the password bc I can't get the email. So now what do I do????

Message 54 of 163 (4,924 Views)

How do you get Madden 2018 to take a new EA account?

★★★ Newbie
I am not given the option to enter a new EA account. It has sensed and old account and I'm not able to input a new email address
Message 55 of 163 (4,527 Views)

Re: Change Email Address in Maddeni 17

★★ Novice

I love how nobody from EA will ever reply, getting ahold of someone is impossible. Customer service is a joke, there I no number to call them, no email to reach to them! Ive wasted enough money on game to not be able to correct this problem to enjoy the games. I will not but another game from them until someone from there corrects my problem! Thanks for nothing! 

Message 56 of 163 (4,923 Views)

Re: change email in madden 18

★★ Novice

I am fuming at this bs screw ea 

Message 57 of 163 (4,971 Views)

Re: change email in madden 18

★★★★★ Newbie
@shockhawk69 gets credit for this win:

Download the Fifa 17 DEMO (Make sure its the demo)
open FiFA17 - it should automatically connect you to the EA servers
Open Madden 18 back up, it should now connect you without having to enter a password
Message 58 of 163 (4,956 Views)

Madden 18 - Updating your Email on your EA Account

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

download the fifa 17 demo (make sure its the demo)
once you open it, you should get automatically connected to the ea servers
exit out and load madden 18
it should now auto connect you and skip the password prompt

Message 59 of 163 (4,912 Views)

Re: Madden 18 - Updating your Email on your EA Account

Community Manager (retired)

Hey,

I've merged your posts here and moved them from our Madden 17 board as you are encountering the same issue. I've taken the time to share links addressing all of your issues called out below.

For those who are unable to update their email on their console account you can check out the following links or contact the relevant support channel:

Manage my PlayStation account & Manage my Xbox account

If you are unable to update your EA account you can follow the steps on this article: Manage my EA account if this article doesn't help you I would advise you to Contact us - Madden 18 as we are unable to assist you on the forums for account related issues.

We also wrote up an article on the Madden 18 & Twitch account  issues that have been occurring.

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 60 of 163 (4,880 Views)