Re: Madden 18 - Updating your Email on your EA Account

by Anthony14367

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 18 - Updating your Email on your EA Account

★★★ Newbie
Is there any reason that when I follow every damn step file Cases you guys do nothing but send an email saying it seems I'm not available? I wait for a call that never comes ... I tried live chat I'm starting at a blank screen for hours ?? Something so simple yet y'all make it difficult to do anything? Wassup Ea ?? I need to change my email problem is the damn email I created was never real it was just something random @yahoo.com there for I can't follow any of your steps or reset a password I have no access to a Email that doesn't exist I made that when I was a young man so didn't no 11years later I'm screwed?? How about instead of y'all call me I call you to see why is it hard to reach me ??? HELP EA !!! Madden 18 can't I can't change this email don't.. Send me to help ea .com does nothing for me !!!
Message 1 of 3 (1,483 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Jayknicks11

If you’ve changed your email address or no longer have access to the one you used to create your account, swap emails from one account to another.

You can also add a secondary email address to your account. A secondary email helps you reset your password if you’re locked out of your EA Account and primary email address.

1. Find the Secondary Email section of your EA Account Security tab.
  2. Click Add Secondary Email.
  3. Enter an email address different from the one registered to your EA Account.
  4. Log in to that email address and find the security code email sent from us.
  5. Enter your security code in the EA Account settings verification window.

Once set up, your secondary email will receive the same password reset instructions and confirmations when using Forgot Your Password? as your primary email address.

Source: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password/

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,533 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Jayknicks11

If you’ve changed your email address or no longer have access to the one you used to create your account, swap emails from one account to another.

You can also add a secondary email address to your account. A secondary email helps you reset your password if you’re locked out of your EA Account and primary email address.

1. Find the Secondary Email section of your EA Account Security tab.
  2. Click Add Secondary Email.
  3. Enter an email address different from the one registered to your EA Account.
  4. Log in to that email address and find the security code email sent from us.
  5. Enter your security code in the EA Account settings verification window.

Once set up, your secondary email will receive the same password reset instructions and confirmations when using Forgot Your Password? as your primary email address.

Source: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password/

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,534 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I know!!!!!! It’s [Edit - Admin.] because it’s a simple * problem and you can’t fix it for *

Message 3 of 3 (1,245 Views)