Re: Madden 18 - PS4 - Maximum number of "leagues" reached

by ACC1310

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 18 - PS4 - Maximum number of "leagues" reached

★ Novice

Does anyone have experience with this message? I don't see any options that are relevant in the in-game menus. Please help!

This occurs when I enter Play Now Live! mode and try to start one of the weekly featured games. 

First it says "ERROR: you have been disconnected from the server" then I am kicked back into main menu where another warning pops up, as shown in the screenshot I provided, that says "WARNING: You are already the commissioner of 20 leagues. Please delete one of your existing leagues before creating a new league."

I reached out to EA Madden 18 live support chat and the rep admittedly had no knowledge of the game, which is absurd to say the least, but i'm hoping I have better luck here.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 15 (13,293 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue I got you...

1st - Go to your Franchise

2nd - Go to your Cloud

3rd - From there you will have 3 options Load Franchise, Search Leagues, and Pending Invites and select "LOAD FRANCHISE"

4th - Finally from there man you can see that there are 20 saved leagues that you can delete from to open up space so you can continue to use the Play Now Live option.

Hope this helps!! Take it easy 

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (14,256 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue I got you...

1st - Go to your Franchise

2nd - Go to your Cloud

3rd - From there you will have 3 options Load Franchise, Search Leagues, and Pending Invites and select "LOAD FRANCHISE"

4th - Finally from there man you can see that there are 20 saved leagues that you can delete from to open up space so you can continue to use the Play Now Live option.

Hope this helps!! Take it easy 

Message 2 of 15 (14,257 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This fixed it! Was driving me crazy and EA was no help. Thanks!
Message 3 of 15 (13,172 Views)

★ Novice
Thank you!!
Message 4 of 15 (13,157 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Omg you are the Boss Thank you
Message 5 of 15 (13,105 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm on Xbox so  I don't know if there's any difference but where is the 'cloud'?

Message 6 of 15 (12,956 Views)

Madden Franchise glitch

★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Whenever I attempt to start a cloud franchise it gives the “You have 20 leagues, you must delete one”. But I don’t have any online or offline franchises.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea
What happens when the bug occurs? Instantly removes you from the screen that loads all the players on the rosters you use
What do you expect to see? The “You already have 20 leagues. Delete one” prompt
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? asvpgvld_
Date/time issue occurred Everyday
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Nond
Message 7 of 15 (12,744 Views)

Re: Madden Franchise glitch

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue.  Cant create a cloud franchise since it says I have 20 leagues and must delete one.  When I search for leagues to delete it says "You are not a member of any leagues yet.  Please join or create one first."

Message 8 of 15 (12,669 Views)

★ Novice
I'm dealing with the same issue, if anyone has any answers it would really be appreciated.
Message 9 of 15 (12,630 Views)

★ Novice

One workaround I was able to use was to go to my notifications using R3 button (PS4) and it showed all of the previous cloud franchises that I started.  Find the one you want to delete and press X.  it'll load you into that cloud franchise then go into settings I believe (far right) and retire from the franchise.  That cleared up one of the max 20 franchises spots and I was able to create a brand new franchise without any issues.  

Luckily I hadn't cleared out those notifications in my inbox allowing me to enter each one and retire from it to free up space.  If I had cleared those notifications I'd still be hosed right now.

Message 10 of 15 (12,618 Views)