Original Post

Madden 18 Overtime Freeze

★★★ Novice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Game gets stuck/frozen on a camera watching the sideline players moving around instead of going into Overtime. I have closed the game and resumed my match multiple times and it gets stuck in the same place every time.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a game and go into Overtime.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I go into Overtime the announcer will go into his spiel about the Overtime rules but it just gets stuck on a screen where I'm watching a few players on the sideline moving around. It isn't "frozen" as the player models still move and the crowd sound is still playing but it does not progress into Overtime. I am just eternally on a camera that watches the sideline players shuffle around waiting for Overtime.
What do you expect to see? To go into Overtime to finish the game.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? raycheon
Date/time issue occurred 9/12/2017 10:15-10:45
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Below is a link to a video I uploaded to show what the game does when it freezes going into Overtime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AKL3VqLG3o&feature=youtu.be

Message 1 of 16 (20,609 Views)

Re: Madden 18 Overtime Freeze

★★★ Newbie
It happens to me exactly the same, but on Xbox One. I play with the Dallas Cowboys and this happens to me 100% of the times I have reached overtime.
Message 2 of 16 (20,388 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I find a way to "jump" the error, Immediately at the beginning of the overtime, press "A" to skip the presentation and with this, you will be back in the game.
Greetings.

Message 3 of 16 (20,352 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Anyone else experience losing on a field goal in overtime? Let me explain further I was in overtime my opponent received the ball 1st and I force him to kick a field goal and the game ended, and I was unable to get the ball to try and score.
Message 4 of 16 (20,133 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here. about done with this * year after year. uninstalling. done with EA

Message 5 of 16 (19,793 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here on Xbox One
Message 6 of 16 (18,631 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Giants Cowboys Just happened to me 👎🏼
Message 7 of 16 (18,522 Views)

★ Novice
Same. I finally found a way to reach overtime.
In the last posession (before the time expires), use super sim to the next quarter. It worked for me
Message 8 of 16 (18,194 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue. Freezing at overtime and not advancing. Tried sending the game to rest mode then starting again. It started briefly but the ball was on the field no players . Then it just froze again. This is why I haven't played this game consistently for 10 years . I come back and it's the same issues. This is what I monopoly over the NFL does . Leave us with *.
Message 9 of 16 (16,705 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So is their a way to fix this * cause I'm getting pissed off now.
Message 10 of 16 (15,934 Views)