Re: Madden 18 Full Set Trophy Glitch

by bbrit1776

Original Post

Madden 18 Full Set Trophy Glitch

★★★ Newbie
Have played as all 32 teams and won and each of them but yet no trophy. Glitched please sort this
Message 1 of 11 (7,856 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It glitched for me to but i end up getting the trophy. It might be annoying but try starting a franchise with every team in order put the settings on 1 min quarter and rookie difficulty and just play week one of every team. Got my trophy using Cowboys week 1.
Message 2 of 11 (7,603 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

ok when u say play each team in order, how can that be. because wat happens when u do it in order and u get to week 2 then wat, there is a team that will be 1 and 0 and someone will be 2 and 0

Message 3 of 11 (7,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When i say do it in order i mean make a franchise for each team in alphabetical order starting with the Bears and so on. The mode allows you to make and save 20 different franchise at a time so just go through week one for every team
Message 4 of 11 (7,245 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

can this be super simmed? 2ndly it can not be done in order as some of them are matched up together forcing u to go into week 2

Message 5 of 11 (7,241 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

and when u say u got the trophy in week 1 with Cowboys its a bit confusing as since ur saying that u must own all 32 teams and u got the trophy in week 1 and only in week 1 then somehow u changed the schedule making the cowboys play all 32 teams minus 1 which is the cowboys forcing u to play a team to go up against the cowboys

Message 6 of 11 (7,233 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Today it has glitched me out for now the fifth time. Even worse, I have individual franchises saved this time for each and every team with me winning each of the first TWO weeks!!!! And still nothing. I went back and triple checked every team was used and won with and it saved them.
EA PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!
Message 7 of 11 (6,509 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Has anybody found a solution for this because I played play now grind it out for 4 hours and I got to the last team which was the Vikings and as I beat the team the PlayStation glitch down on me and canceled the application and I didn't get the trophy is this fixed yet
Message 8 of 11 (5,629 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can you super Sim the matches
Message 9 of 11 (5,627 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Gumble_Monkey Game is so * trash, that’s one trophy I won’t get.
Message 10 of 11 (3,935 Views)