Re: Madden 18- Connection to peer has been lost

by jmslbt

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
What kind of * is this EA? Last game of the season to determine if I make playoffs, Other player loses connection yet I get the loss? I get I was losing but it wasn’t even halftime yet..
Message 31 of 43 (3,964 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA please fix this disconnect issue. I spend money on MUT and that is all I play and I have now been disconnected out of 5 weekend league games when I was up big and have no internet issues or issues with any other game. EA PLEASE FIX THIS!!! YOU ARE LOSING CUSTOMERS!!!

Message 32 of 43 (3,943 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its sad I cant even play my favorite game anymore because of this BS

Message 33 of 43 (3,942 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have recently started to experience this issue and it will say im losing connection to EA Servers and i will get the L. I never had this issue untill 2 weeks ago. I have 100MBPS download and 15MBPS Upload. I have 0% packet lose and my Latency is 69ms. I will lose connection to EA server but wont lose internet connction. My NAT is also open. Please fix this issue EA. Xbox One X

Message 34 of 43 (3,841 Views)

Madden 18 Squads “Connection to peer has been lost”

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
4 out of 5 times when I play squads I get the message “Connection to your peer has been lost”. Before it happens I get a 3 second lag spike and the colored player indicators above the players turn black and I get the message “Connection to peer has been lost”. I have tried everything I’ve seen online so far and nothing has fixed it. My Nat Type is Open, I get 52 ms, and 7.54 mbps. Someone please help. I’m on Xbox One and any help is appreciated.
Message 35 of 43 (3,797 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hey EA. Stop giving people a 100 step bull * link to “fix the problem and own up that your servers are garbage. 2K needs to take over madden so we will be appreciate customers. You’re becoming a joke.
Message 36 of 43 (3,768 Views)

peer to peer lost connection

★★★ Newbie
this is a issue I been having for well over a year. I have spent well over thousand dollars to try to correct the issue. I went out brought new playstation4, new router, new modem and still the same issue. when I am playing online games regardless if it's unranked or ranked game I am getting disconnected. A small black box pop up saying internet has been disconnected and is searching for connection. I have spent Nemours hours on the phone with my internet provider, I have had there tech come out to my house 45 times in the last 6 months and no change. I got to think and I decide to play more online games such as call of duty, fortnight, NBA 2k18, wwe 2k18, MLB 18 all of which is no Ea sport games and I had no issue with playing online. I need someone to contact me regarding this issue. I have reset my modem, I have unplug replug, I have even open up ports and still the same ol thing. This is by far the worst experience ever and it's about to keep me from buying Madden 19.

Message 37 of 43 (3,635 Views)

★★★ Newbie

have u fixed this issue, i have been getting this message as well. My modem keeps going out every time i turn my ps4 on, before halftime i lose connection even tho i have over 200 MBS hardwired. they just tell me to call my Internet Service Provider even tho the problem doesnt start til i turn on the ps4

Message 38 of 43 (3,591 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That’s exactly what I figured it was , just sore losers unplugging their console to prevent the loss stat... so stupid. 

Message 39 of 43 (3,442 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So rediculous you’d think XBox/EA would be able to tell which player disconnected and credit them with the loss... So dumb that people care that much about video game stats lol
Message 40 of 43 (3,442 Views)