Re: FIX THE CALL FOR BALL BUTTON PLEASE! IT IS NOT THE AWR THAT AFFECTS IT!

by N1nja42

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

This really triggers me too. Running Back is my favorite position on Franchise and the call for ball thing does not work. I've also noticed that it doesn't work on MUT Squads when you play as RB and TE too.

Message 11 of 19 (3,971 Views)

Re: Franchise created WR call for and catch buttons not working.

★★★ Newbie

This happens to me, but only when the Cover 1 weekly training is selected and it only happens in the training

Message 12 of 19 (3,957 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

Same is happening for me. This pisses me off. I am done. I want a refund. I am never buying Madden again until this is fixed.

Message 13 of 19 (3,888 Views)

Re: Madden 18 Cloud Franchise not let you call for ball in 1.04/1.05 update as H

★★★★ Novice

Can you guys fix this please? You ruined it with the first bug fix update for madden 18 and now you haven't fixed this bug. You guys are ruining the fun of this game. I want a refund if you don't fix this.

Message 14 of 19 (3,874 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I want a refund. Screw EA Madden I am never buying this product again. Worst product ever and I do NOT recommend it to anyone who is wondering to buy Madden. Fix this bug for crying out loud!

Message 15 of 19 (3,850 Views)

Re: Madden 18 Cloud Franchise not let you call for ball in 1.04/1.05 update as H

★★★ Novice
Happens to me as well in franchise mode as a RB. The CPU won't even start the route, my player just sits in the backfield like he has no idea what to do anymore. It's really frustrating, just trying to play a career.
Message 16 of 19 (3,648 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I REALLY hope this is fixed soon!

Message 17 of 19 (3,532 Views)

Call for Ball not working in franchise while playing as RB/WR/TE

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Calling for the ball while running a route as a Running Back, Wide Receiver, or Tight End in Franchise mode is not working.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Franchise mode as a Running Back, Wide Receiver, or Tight End. Choose various pass plays and call for the ball while running a route by pressing A button.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing happens when the Call for Ball button is pressed while running a route. And even when the QB does throw you the ball, your player will NOT react to it. The ball hits your player and nothing happens. There is no catch animation or option to RAC catch, Aggressive catch, or possession catch.
What do you expect to see? I expect the QB to throw me the ball whenever I press the Call for Ball button (A on Xbox One) and I should be able to choose my catch type by holding A for a Possession Catch, X for a RAC Catch, or Y for Aggressive Catch while the ball is in the air.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Reliablethreat
Date/time issue occurred It's been reoccurring for weeks.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

N/A

Message 18 of 19 (3,417 Views)

Re: Call for Ball not working in franchise while playing as RB/WR/TE

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happens to me with WR in franchise. This is the first madden game I ever bought and I can't even play it properly. I'm honestly done with EA.

Message 19 of 19 (3,245 Views)