Re: MADDEN 18 DESYNC

by NameCensorship

Original Post

Re: Desync error in Madden 18 PS4 is bad for biz EA.

★ Novice
I’ve had it every time on CFM... they can edit your post but not leave any feedback to why it occurs.
Message 11 of 15 (2,497 Views)

Cant play franchise mood game

★★★ Newbie
Can't play franchise mode game online everytime the kick off is about to happen it says a desync has occurred
Message 12 of 15 (2,361 Views)

★★★ Newbie
after a few months of playing madden 18 with my friend we started getting this error after the kick off of every game.
He had created a custom playbook but was not using it in the game.
He uninstalled and reinstalled madden and then we tried again, error was still present.
I never created a custom playbook, but did look at the options for creating one. out of desperation I uninstalled madden and reinstalled and now we can play again without the error.

EA definitely over engineered madden to the point that they cannot control the product. Reminds me of Microsoft back in 2000 time frame
Message 13 of 15 (2,238 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Screw that. Why should I lose a key feature that I PAID for? This product is defective. I want a refund.
Message 14 of 15 (2,191 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

We pay good money for this game... we should be able to play it seamlessly without having to change our preferred playbook... or any of the other silly glitches that cause this desync issue... If EA wants to nerf certain playbooks, they need to make an announcement first.

Message 15 of 15 (1,585 Views)