MADDEN 18 DESYNC

by bgoffner

Original Post

MADDEN 18 DESYNC

★★★ Newbie

Madden Desync:

So I am playing in the playoffs in a 32 user CFM. Me and 1 of the users in the league started a game and I scored a TD and the game desynced. We restarted the game and played over 15 times, Every time I scored, the game desynced. We started a 16th game, I allowed him to score and the game worked fine, He kicked off to me and I scored, DESYNC! We backed out of the CFM reset everything in our houses, I played on a different network and we sent each other a play now invite.... Same exact desync happen,

I tried connecting with a mutual friend thinking my internet was the issue, nope. Game worked perfect no hiccups. My opponent connected to the same friend in a play now game, no hiccup. So for the 17th time we tried playing each other... I score DESYNC!

ANY HELP??

Message 1 of 15 (20,991 Views)

Re: MADDEN 18 DESYNC

★★★★ Novice
I have a post on this. It keeps happening and
Althought i have donw the handful of troubleshooting steps ea has asked me to do, there has been no firther response. It sucks and is incfedibly frustrating
Message 2 of 15 (20,753 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Do not use a custom playbook. My friend and I had the same issue, and when we both got rid of our custom playbooks, we were finally able to play a game
Message 3 of 15 (20,680 Views)

Desynch in CFM Madden 18

★★★ Newbie
Ok so for some reason in connected franchise mode no matter if I'm winning losing or it's tied if my opponent scores a long td in the third quarter the game immediately desynchs and ends. This issue is seriously affecting me because league owners do not want me in leagues because of this connectivity problem please tell me what is wrong
Message 4 of 15 (20,145 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem with this random 1 person that I have to play in the first round. Very frustrating!!!
Message 5 of 15 (19,177 Views)

★★★★ Novice
If you stop using custom playbooks, it should be fine. That was my experience. Did you try that? Like BOTH of you?
Message 6 of 15 (19,120 Views)

Help

★★★ Newbie
Every time I try to play my friends in Madden ps4 I keep getting a desync message has occurred how can I fix this
Message 7 of 15 (17,864 Views)

Dsync madden 18

★ Novice
I need help my game keeps dsync madden 18
Message 8 of 15 (16,356 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Every time I use both custom playbooks online the game Desync.. I tried using one I get a Desync... tried deleting plays in both playbooks, Desync... I even got a loss on my record when the game Desync on me... How do I get rid of the Desync mess
Message 9 of 15 (16,043 Views)

Desync error in Madden 18 PS4 is bad for biz EA.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Desync error message right after kickoff...every [Edit - Admin.] time I play online H2H in untangled game. Never had an issue with custom playbooks before and now they can’t be used. EA, what’s the deal? Really bad for customer relations when we get this frustrated and there’s no word from you.

Message 10 of 15 (15,978 Views)