Longshot is a joke

by darkn3ssunbound

Original Post

Longshot is a joke

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When I first saw the the teaser for longshot I was excited. I thought it would be like superstar mode back on madden in the late 2000's. But it wasn't and that was okay. It was a good game mode. But it is so short. That's not my issue. I played it in the trial and enjoyed it a lot. It even helped convince me to buy the G.O.A.T edition so I could play it early. But why can't I play full games inside the game mode.

Spoiler
Why does no matter how good I do I get drafted in the same * spot RD 7 PK 30. My first run I did ok 8.0 OVR with A+ IQ but C PRF. I thought it's ok I got drafted to my favorite team I'll just play for them anyway. Nope can't do that I have to go to you're money * micro transaction hell called MUT just to keep playing no * thanks. So maybe I'll replay the mode and try for a higher draft grade. Second go 9.9 OVR A+ IQ A+ PRF. Same * draft spot RD 7 PK 30. Excuse me. I'm sorry I wasted my time to replay to see how much higher I could get drafted and finish .1 from a perfect play through and get the same draft spot. You're * kidding me right. And on top of all that I can't play the game mode anymore unless I play MUT. Don't you greedy * have enough money already. I'm sorry but this is unacceptable
Message 1 of 1 (249 Views)