Linking EA and Twitch Prime

by kdotjcole2016

Original Post

Re: Linking EA and Twitch Prime

★★★ Novice

Yeah my twitch account shows that I am connected to EA and twitch prime loot. I have tried delinking my accounts for the hell of it but it didn't work for me. Maybe it's just not meant to be lol idek anymore. I'm just sick of stressing over this especially since the Reggie expires tomorrow too. I couldn't imagine logging in to ultimate team and seeing 2 new packs in my unopened packs and opening the menu to see 2 twitch prime loot drops

Message 71 of 145 (3,056 Views)

★★★ Novice

I feel like I'm getting ignored completely with the ridiculous responses I've been getting. With my specific case a red box appears that says the Amazon account currently linked to this twitch account has already claimed this officer with a different twitch account. I've tried EVERYTHING NUMEROUS times!

Message 72 of 145 (3,053 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I was experiencing the same issue I had my EA account connected to my twitch account but I couldn't link my twitch account to my EA account. I tried everything contacting Twitch and Prime with little to no success. But if you are experiencing this issue try to sign in to the account that you linked by accident and go to this link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=madden-18&platform=ps4&category=twitch-prime&issue=accoun... and click on the link that is below it. It will automatically unlink your account, then make sure your EA account is not linked to any twitch account and try linking your twitch to your EA account again, it should work. This happened to me and I tried this and it worked. Let me know if this helps.

Message 73 of 145 (2,924 Views)

★ Novice

Been trying to fix this issue for a week now, same issues.

When going HERE to link accounts it gives this error 

{"error":"invalid_request"}

when I go to settings/connections in twitch says I'm connected to EA so I wait a few days and no loot online. I decide to unlink/relink while stilling getting the same invalid_request error. After a few days of EA telling me I need to contact Twitch and then Twitch telling me to contact EA..... I then get a email telling me that Disconnecting Electronic Arts from your Twitch account in your Twitch Connection Settings won’t unlink your accounts and to follow these steps to do it correctly.

I follow the steps to unlink and this is the message I receive:

"Please log in with an EA Account thats linked to Twitch"

I'm stuck now... I tried going to MUThead stated before but that didn't seem to help. Please Help?

Message 74 of 145 (3,013 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I FIXED IT!! You have to delete your other EA account that you linked it to then change your email to the same email that that account was then link everything it just worked for me!

Message 75 of 145 (2,999 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It kee0s giving me thebwhite error page
Message 76 of 145 (3,006 Views)

★ Novice

THis works.  It allowed me to OFFICIALLY UNLINK... then the error message goes away and it lets me login and connect!  EUREKA!

Message 77 of 145 (2,986 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Cram -

Which method worked?!

Thanks

Message 78 of 145 (2,979 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When I go to unlink my EA account it tells me it's not linked to any twitch account. So i go into my twitch setting and disconnect the EA account. And then when it ry to link my accounts again, same problem as before. Multiple emails to both EA and Twitch all replied back to with the same generic response telling me to go through the same process again.
Message 79 of 145 (2,953 Views)

★★ Novice
Same issue. Didnt have any problems till ea switched an old email to a new email. When they did that everything wouldnt link up.
Message 80 of 145 (2,928 Views)