Linking EA and Twitch Prime

by kdotjcole2016

Original Post

Re: How do I redeem my Twitch Prime Reggie White?

★ Novice
I am having the same problem. It is telling me that it is in my Twitch account. I was expecting a code like in 2K. I'm not sure if it is just supposed to appear in our MUT when we turn it on or not...
Message 20 of 145 (6,519 Views)

Re: {"error":"invalid_request"} when linking Twitch and EA A

★★★★ Novice

I linked the wrong EA to begin with as well. I'll give your remedy a try later! I really want to get that Reggie White.

Message 21 of 145 (6,665 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Shogo - did you buy the game or do you share it with someone? 

Before I delete Twitch and try all that I'm kind of wondering if the fact that I'm sharing iit with someone is creating an issue. Has anyone else had this Twitch issue and at the same time you are the second user of a purchase Madden. What I mean is my brother bought the game digital on his Xbox, however, I have his account recovered on mine and his account has my Xbox listed as his second home box so that I have access to his archives. 

Message 22 of 145 (6,667 Views)

Re: Linking EA and Twitch Prime

Champion (Retired)

Hey there @kdotjcole2016

There's been a bit of a hot potato going on with this issue where EA, Twitch and Amazon kinda are throwing the issue around like a hot potato and nobody wants to take responsibility. There's a discussion about it on this reddit thread : https://www.reddit.com/r/Twitch/comments/6vcfem/need_some_assistance_linking_my_ea_account_to_my/

On that thread, tazzgonzo, Sr. Community Manager of Twitch Prime is telling to send him a DM with your Twitch name if you keep having the error.

But yeah, it seems to be a rather wide-blown issue so chances are that some compensation will be seen eventually. Difficult to say though.

Sorry for the issue. Nothing much we can do at the user end unfortunately other than make noise about it.

Message 24 of 145 (5,332 Views)

Re: Made a mistake with Twitch rewards

★ Novice

Many are getting this error message including me and I hope they fix this fast.  EA makes it very hard to get any help--but hey we all paid $60+ for game that for some won't even work.  Just like blind sheep following each other we keep buying their poor quality newest and greatest game.  Marketing works!

Message 25 of 145 (5,294 Views)

Re: how do you unlink a twitch account?

★★★ Newbie

Same here.  Contacted EA, they sent me to Amazon.  Amazon sent me to a Twitch person.  Twitch person sent me to Twitch Prime email address or purchases.  Sent an email and no response yet.  This sucks.  Good luck

Message 26 of 145 (5,671 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem and nobody seems to want to be accountable for it.  EA says to contact Twitch and Twitch says to contact EA.  Why run a promotion if your system isn't ready for it?  This needs to be resolved sooner than later.

Message 27 of 145 (5,372 Views)

★★ Novice

Tried both still no luck Im convinced a EA problem I even made a new Amazon, Twitch and aligned all the emails and still the same thing! They really need to fix this I hate seeing 

{"error":"invalid_request"}

Message 28 of 145 (5,453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any update on this? I have the same problem

Message 29 of 145 (5,343 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It dropped for me after I completed the first challenge.  I think there was a total of five cards and I inserted White into my lineup.

Message 30 of 145 (5,317 Views)