Lack of Trade Bar

by BBaller3364

Original Post

Re: Lack of Trade Bar

★ Novice
CFM is no longer any fun without the trade bar. Plus we all know this was an unintentional change. Must be easily reversible if they just back out the “stability patch”
Message 71 of 83 (3,519 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Trading is a bit more annoying now, but I have had zero trouble making all the trades I normally do. I don’t get the nerd rage over this. Yes it is not ideal, yes it is more tedious, no it is not a game breaking bug (because no function of the game is broken). EA has a solution posted to MS and Sony and is waiting their approval to make the patch live.

Trading still works, the game is not broken. If I can still get maximum value out of my trades, so can you. It just takes a little more effort.

This is not the end of the world, just a temporary annoyance.
Message 72 of 83 (3,372 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Thanks for the link to update! Now we know they recognize the problem and are dealing with it. That's literally all I needed to hear to make me happy.
Message 73 of 83 (3,100 Views)

★ Apprentice

So frustrating that we're still waiting for a patch to be patched.  

I was browsing some of the forums and folks are reporting that players with SS/Quick dev traits aren't getting XP post-patch.  I haven't been able to play to confirm since I'm stuck in week 8 but hopefully that's fixed as well.

Message 74 of 83 (2,914 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

2/26/2018 Update: A fix for the trade meter will go live on Tuesday, February 27th at 10AM ET.

Message 75 of 83 (2,849 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Bgidden10780, where did you see that info? I’m curious where you saw this and why EA did not post that info here.
Message 76 of 83 (2,813 Views)

Message 77 of 83 (2,803 Views)

Community Manager

Confirmed, an update is due today that will address the issue. Apologies this has taken so long but some parts of the process are unavoidably time consuming.

https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/discussion/209605/franchise-update-on-trade-meter-fix#latest

barry.png
Message 78 of 83 (7,828 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thank you Barry
Message 79 of 83 (2,738 Views)

★★ Novice

my auction only shoes up when you search my ovr rating it doesn't show up in player position like it use to

Message 80 of 83 (2,731 Views)