Re: Lack of Trade Bar

by wolfepic

Original Post

★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry, the natives are getting restless. 

I'm frustrated with this as well.  I'm on week 8 and definitely need to make some moves, and the trade system is essentially broken.  So here I am scouring the forums hoping there's a plan to fix it.

I will say I'm impressed with EA's commitment to constantly getting better.  Keep in mind we're about  months out from the next Madden and EA is still trying to patch and improve the current iteration of the series even after the NFL season is over.  EA could easily just call Madden 18 a wrap and put 100% of its focus into 19.  Mistakes happen, but some progress on fixing this one would be nice.

Message 41 of 83 (2,891 Views)

★ Apprentice

Barry? Hello? Update please

Message 42 of 83 (2,818 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

[Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 43 of 83 (2,797 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

(650) 628-1500 Call them, press "0" [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 44 of 83 (2,777 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA just remove the latest patch 

Message 45 of 83 (2,733 Views)

★★ Novice

is there a way to download the patch before that? I recently installed the game and to play I had to download the latest patch (1.11).

Message 46 of 83 (2,730 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Your forcing players to play other games till you fix this given you shown us franchise players heavy neglect with no updates on this matters

Message 47 of 83 (2,729 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
no
Message 48 of 83 (2,726 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Barry. Since you're so unwilling to give us an update, how about at least acknowledging that EA recognizes there is a problem and is working to fix it? At this point you've only said you are looking into it... looking into what!? Whether there is an issue or not? Pretty sure you have a problem when there are a bunch of strangers from all over, I'm assuming, North America reporting the exact same issues regardless of platform or online/offline. Oh and it all started directly after the latest patch.... hmm I wonder what could be causing this issue? I'm sorry for sounding so condescending, but I think I speak for everyone when I say this is becoming extremely frustrating, At this point it's looking like I'll have to pull 17 out and get back to that franchise.

Please let us know if this is not going to be fixed so I can trade 18 in before its completely worthless. Thanks.

Message 49 of 83 (2,681 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

EA Games Board of Directors: Call them up at work and [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 50 of 83 (2,646 Views)