Original Post

Keep getting unfair loss on MUT draft

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? MUT Draft
Summarize your bug At least 4 times, my MUT Draft game has dropped connection with an opponent, and I have been given a loss regardless of the score. I have been tied when it happens, or maybe down 3 points in the first or second quarter, and I get a loss. It is unfair because my connection is fine up till that point, and it might be my opponents connection. I spend a lot of coins on Draft Champions and it automatically ends my draft each time, resulting in a LOT of wasted time on unfair results.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play online match, have connection drop
What happens when the bug occurs? Game automatically ends, I get ranked down, and back to main menu
What do you expect to see? I expect the game to be erased or at least assessed based on what the score and situation was, and why the connection dropped. I definitely should not be losing thousands and thousands of coins.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? selfwarmingsocks
Date/time issue occurred Often
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

At least 4 times, my MUT Draft game has dropped connection with an opponent, and I have been given a loss regardless of the score. I have been tied when it happens, or maybe down 3 points in the first or second quarter, and I get a loss. It is unfair because my connection is fine up till that point, and it might be my opponents connection. I spend a lot of coins on Draft Champions and it automatically ends my draft each time, resulting in a LOT of wasted time on unfair results.
Message 1 of 4 (2,989 Views)

Re: Keep getting unfair loss on MUT draft

Community Manager
Message 2 of 4 (2,905 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Thank you for your reply. I understand that you are evaluating the situation and staying diligent for exploits. However, I have lost tens of thousands of coins, earned through several hours of game play, because of these in game drops, which ended my MUT Draft event, which ends after 1 loss, and costs me 15,000 coins to enter each time. I would like to be compensated for this with at least coins to recoup what I lost.
Message 3 of 4 (2,874 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Happens to me all the time ... I swear there’s some bug these nerds use to kill the connection.  I get a loss every time even if it’s a tie.  I’ve sent emails and made calls and all they want to do is check MY internet connection when it says “your opponent is ..”  EA is a joke ... money hungry cash cows who only care about the bottom line.

Message 4 of 4 (2,593 Views)