Highlighted

Keep getting unfair loss on MUT draft

★★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? MUT Draft
Summarize your bug At least 4 times, my MUT Draft game has dropped connection with an opponent, and I have been given a loss regardless of the score. I have been tied when it happens, or maybe down 3 points in the first or second quarter, and I get a loss. It is unfair because my connection is fine up till that point, and it might be my opponents connection. I spend a lot of coins on Draft Champions and it automatically ends my draft each time, resulting in a LOT of wasted time on unfair results.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play online match, have connection drop
What happens when the bug occurs? Game automatically ends, I get ranked down, and back to main menu
What do you expect to see? I expect the game to be erased or at least assessed based on what the score and situation was, and why the connection dropped. I definitely should not be losing thousands and thousands of coins.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? selfwarmingsocks
Date/time issue occurred Often
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

At least 4 times, my MUT Draft game has dropped connection with an opponent, and I have been given a loss regardless of the score. I have been tied when it happens, or maybe down 3 points in the first or second quarter, and I get a loss. It is unfair because my connection is fine up till that point, and it might be my opponents connection. I spend a lot of coins on Draft Champions and it automatically ends my draft each time, resulting in a LOT of wasted time on unfair results.
Message 1 of 4 (945 Views)

Re: Keep getting unfair loss on MUT draft

Community Manager

@krishnaviraj

Please see the following link that relates to this:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Madden-Concerns-around-H2H-Exploit-and-Disconnects/td-p/62...

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 2 of 4 (923 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Thank you for your reply. I understand that you are evaluating the situation and staying diligent for exploits. However, I have lost tens of thousands of coins, earned through several hours of game play, because of these in game drops, which ended my MUT Draft event, which ends after 1 loss, and costs me 15,000 coins to enter each time. I would like to be compensated for this with at least coins to recoup what I lost.
Message 3 of 4 (892 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Happens to me all the time ... I swear there’s some bug these nerds use to kill the connection.  I get a loss every time even if it’s a tie.  I’ve sent emails and made calls and all they want to do is check MY internet connection when it says “your opponent is ..”  EA is a joke ... money hungry cash cows who only care about the bottom line.

Message 4 of 4 (611 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help