by wr3cka

Original Post

Re: [Under investigation] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★ Apprentice
What did you do to get it back?
Message 511 of 625 (1,461 Views)

★ Pro

I didn't do anything to get it back. Someone quit on me( not conceded) and it just popped back up. But that's the same way it disappeared, too.

Message 512 of 625 (1,453 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hey Roger. Is there going to be a fix on the H2H. If not you can just tell me and I am stop bothering you.
Message 513 of 625 (1,396 Views)

Re: Missing online h2h rank

★ Apprentice
My ranking isn't showing up. Can you guys PLEASE fix this? This has happened in older versions of Madden, and will improve your bottom line in the long run because many, many people aren't happy about this
Message 514 of 625 (1,376 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Agreed. I'm still having a good time playing 18, it's a decent game, but the missing rank really hurts the fun factor. Closing in on 9000 points and getting matched up with a noob who I demolish and make him quit after 4 minutes into the first quarter is dumb. I certainly will no be buying 19 unless there is a guarantee that this issue has been fixed. 

In 17, I didn't have this problem, was ranked in the top 1%, and was consistently matched up against other elite players. Now, without a rank, I get matched up against any old scrub. Not good, and I feel like a LOT of people on this forum and the thousands who are lurking the forum have similar frustrations and also won't buy 19 unless there is a for sure fix.  

But, I doubt it. It's all about MUT and the little micropays that dumb a$$ teenagers fall for.  Still, holding out hope that at some point as 19 is coming out, they will release a message saying this issue is fixed. 

Message 515 of 625 (1,315 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
it's pretty suspicious that MUT ranking works fine. Hmmm..........
Not only will I not play MUT because I think it's stupid now I'm not even going to buy the game unless you fix ranked matched EA.
Message 516 of 625 (1,307 Views)

★ Pro

Yep. All I do is play H2H. Nothing else. Also not buying 19 unless they fix this.

Message 517 of 625 (1,286 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★★★ Newbie
Still no update for me on the Ranking
Message 518 of 625 (1,263 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

MUT works because of the micropays.  It's a cash cow. Teenagers buy the game, then spend money on tokens or whatever through MUT to get Jerry Rice or something. H2H, we buy the game, play it and don't micropay BS.  Cash is king. Can't fault EA for that, but for god sakes how hard would it be to fix a simple ranking algorithm that has been in existence since the days of the original nintendo. 

Message 519 of 625 (1,258 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
They are pretending they can't fix it so you break down and pay to be ranked in MUT.

Message 520 of 625 (1,223 Views)