Missing Head to Head Rank

by wr3cka

Original Post

Re: Missing online h2h rank

★★★ Newbie

Same Issue!!!

Platform: PS4
GamerTag/PSN ID: 0-X-RAIDER-X-0
Time & date for the last time you checked your rank: 09/1/2017 (?)
Timezone: eastern
Have you played any games since you lost your rank (Y/N): yes
Did this occur at a particular time in the game (Game froze, disconnect, opponent quit, etc): it just wasn't there anymore

FIX THIS!!!

Message 351 of 625 (1,485 Views)

Re: Missing online h2h rank

★★★★★ Novice
2 weeks and still broken. 17 had this glitch and no fix there. Im losing hope everyday this isnt fix.

Marked as "solved" to trick future customers. We know its broken. Visibility for who? People that dont know how broken this really is.

Im over being mad. 6.6k rank points down the drain. Goat edition. When can we start getting refunds?
Message 352 of 625 (1,463 Views)

Re: [Under investigation] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★★★ Newbie
I Been Out Of Rank Since The Game Came Out This The Only Mode I Play People Should Get They Money Back Or Sue Y'all Cause This Not Fair At All And I Have The gold edition Y'all Keep Worrying About MUT worry about the H To H Games Too Now I'm Very Mad Cause I'm Out of Rank This Not Fair for us Y'all Keep Saying yall Going ago Fix But Never Do I Want My Money Back Or Somthing

GamerTag ll ZIP 3M uP ll
Out Of Rank Head To Head

Help Me With This Problem Cause Y'all Always Say Y'all Do But Lying
Message 353 of 625 (1,384 Views)

Going on 4 weeks and still no fix for no rank issue

★★★ Apprentice
Can u please give info on when this issue will be resolved if not please give me info how to get refund on downloaded game thanks
Message 354 of 625 (1,348 Views)

Re: [Under investigation] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★★★ Newbie
Mine did the same thing on PS4!! What is the deal EA???? I've paid my money for the game and expect it to work properly....
Message 355 of 625 (1,315 Views)

Re: Madden 18: My ranking is not showing

★★★ Newbie
Just recently a player quit on me and now my ranking will not show. It's been about 2 days an EA support has been 0 help
Message 356 of 625 (1,292 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Guys we lost. Ea has our money, no refunds in sight. Lol i cant even google this topic anymore, used to be in the top three results and now its not even in the front page. Leads me to believe ea buried this topic. I have this bookmarked, only way i can get back here lol.

I just want two answers. When can we expect a fix, and when can we get a refund if not fixed by a certain time.

I only play h2h. 7k points down the drain. Goat edition.

Still marked as solved.Visibility for who? Everyone here knows its broken, the solved is for future customers. Nice moves EA
Message 357 of 625 (1,260 Views)

★★★ Novice

Happened to me today after someone quit. Can't see rank in Online H2H or Ultimate team.

Message 358 of 625 (1,210 Views)

★ Apprentice
THIS IS OUT OF HAND. OVER 6000 RANK POINTS BUT NO RANK FOR OVER 3 WEEKS
Message 359 of 625 (1,205 Views)

★★★ Novice

Platform: Xbox 1
GamerTag/PSN ID: S0DA P0PINSKI
Time & date for the last time you checked your rank: 9/21
Timezone: Central
Have you played any games since you lost your rank (Y/N): Yes
Did this occur at a particular time in the game (Game froze, disconnect, opponent quit, etc): After my opponent quit

Message 360 of 625 (1,200 Views)